Season-2,Chapter-2

(𝘼𝙉:𝙔'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙄 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡)

Season-2, Chapter-1 Preview--------------------------------------------------Felix, my son what a coincidence! Nice to see you!"-JYP PD nim said

-------------------------------------------------
-Felix, my son what a coincidence! Nice to see you!"-
JYP PD nim said. Felix and HyunJin got startled by him.
They bowed to JYP PD nim and said
-"I better go! I have to check on other groups. Send my blessings to your other members.!" JYP said and then he left. Felix and HyunJin bowed to him. They then sighed because they got scared when JYP nim was literally infront of them
-I went to my bed and scrolled through BBL and fan cafés to see if anything interesting is going on. Then a STAY messaged me saying
- And then I got outside of the bathroom until I felt sleepy for no reason it's maybe because my baby wants to sleep too. Without any preps I went to sleep.
-I woke up and realized I was naked and I went to sleep my pillows were wet because of my wet hair. I quickly got up and wore my clothes then I dried my hair. I was traumatized (𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭, 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚) I then went downstairs I found out no one was home.
-*𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠* I heard knocks at the door. And opened the door of the dorm. A tall man figure first came to my eye. Until I wore my glasses it was HyunJin. I hugged him saying " Hyunieee you came! I love you!" HyunJin hugged me back I took him to my room.
-Angel~ Don't you wanna sleep with me?" HyunJin said with a smirk. I came forward and sat on his lap. I looked at his eyes. They were violent and cute at the same time. I kissed him. He kissed me back until it got messy. I was left messy and full of marks by hyunJin.
--"Ah~H-hyunie gonna cum. "Felix said.
HyunJin was moving to a faster pace making Felix moan.
" Angel I'm gonna cum" HyunJin said when he realized that he reached his climax. After Cumming They both were tired. Until they went to sleep. HyunJin kissed Felix's Forehead. Felix was crying because of the pleasure. HyunJin realized and wiped His tears with his thumbs until he kissed Felix at his freckled cheeks.
"Good night Angel" HyunJin said. Felix nodded and they went to sleep.
-" Can I join with you" Felix Nodded. Felix held my hands and took HJ with him. Felix hugged
HJ for no reason when they were at the shower.
-" Ahh HyunJin do you want me to put you at the Air fryer at 20 mins 180° huh? You guys were noisy last night when we entered house while being drunk. I heard you guys making noises. Like ahhh hyunieee gooo faster~! Y'all were soo noisy last night. Me, Seung, and Innie were confused! Anyways we still have a lot thing to do today"
----------------------------------------
Season-2, Chapter-2
--------------------------------------

 Me, Seung, and Innie were confused! Anyways we still have a lot thing to do today"----------------------------------------Season-2, Chapter-2--------------------------------------

November-17, 2022
Felix's POV-
---------------------------------
We were getting ready to fly to Jakatra, All members had packed their bags. I finished it also! We were so ready to fire up the stage.
We got into the Private car and went to the airport. There was a paparazzi again! We then entered the plane and off we go! I was sitting right next to Chang bin and I went to sleep because I couldn't sleep last night! We straight landed to Jakatra and there was no paparazzi or something. It was good for us.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
At the Hotel-
--------------------------------
I was walking in the corridor of the hotel. And somehow someone knocked in my room I saw who it was, It was Bang Chan. I opened the door. He asked if I was comfortable in this room. I said yes! He was reassured and left my hotel room. I was sleepy so I took a nap until we went to the concert at beach house.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Half hour later-No one's POV-----------------------------------Felix woke up with feeling numb whole over his body

Half hour later-
No one's POV-
----------------------------------
Felix woke up with feeling numb whole over his body. He couldn't move but he still did it. Bang Chan knocked on his door. With a surprise he realized the door was open he rushed to Felix's room finding Felix on the ground. When Bang Chan was coming forward Felix said "No, Don't come near me. I'm going to make everyone sick.!" Bang Chan looked at him being shocked but he patted Felix's hair saying "Ohhh baby brother you don't need to feel sad, Everyone loves you!" He held Felix's hand and Felix hugged him once he got up from the ground with the help of bang Chan. Felix immediately went to the car. And they all went to the Beach house Stadium. (𝙄𝙛 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙯)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
At the backstage-
-----------------------------
We were practicing and checking if our mics were working. We're practicing some choreos. Then we were ready to fire the stage up.
-
-
-
-
-
AFTER THE CONCERT-
HyunJin's POV-
----------------------------------------
I was looking for Felix until I saw him at his room sleeping, I came
To see Felix sleeping with the Dweakki pillow. I caressed his cheeks soo soft that Felix left out a Groan that sounded like a Whimper. It was so soft. I kissed on the lips and slept with him.
-
-
Felix's POV-
------------------------
I woke up seeing HyunJin on my Chest sleeping. I didn't wake him up. But again I slept with him. I love hugging him while I sleep
-
-
-
-
-
-
𝘼𝙉: 𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙨. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙮𝙚!
Words used:947