Chapter-8

Chapter-7 preview-
----------------------------------

-Today we are taking rehearsals for the spoiler stage and some songs we have released

-Today we are taking rehearsals for the spoiler stage and some songs we have released. It was true that we had and have a dream to perform at KSPO DOME so we didn't want to fuck this stage up.
-But we'll do anything for the satisfaction of STAYs since we prioritize STAYs more then we did it.
-A little minutes later I felt a hand on my chest it was caressing  my chest I looked if the man had rings but turn the man didn't I then looked back and realized that it was Changbin Hyung.I quickly let his hands on my chest go. I saw that hyunjin was looking at me and Changbin Hyung in a deadly gaze. When we were performing another songs HyunJin ignored me everytime he didn't even make an eye contact with me. I knew he was jealous.
-" *sigh* Angel you know you behaved bad. What should I do with you punish you or what?"
- I'm sorry Hyunie it was Changbin who did that.... I love you I won't do that to you.... Please forgive me."
HyunJin sighed and said " I forgive you angel but make sure for that. I love you too baby!"
-He knew that Felix likes to caressed in these three oh not three sorry but four places these are. Thighs, stomach, back and face.
HyunJin and all the members knew about it soo they caressed in those places. Members only did caress his back and face. And hyunJin was all four of them. HyunJin knew Felix better.
-Then we performed a lot of songs.
During FAM I came forward to STAYs and greeted them while bowing to them waving hands at then Some where taking pics and some where videos.
-We performed TASTE and other groups performed their songs we were listening to their songs somewhere. We showed STAYs the spoiler video for MAXIDENT. STAYs were going crazy on how beautiful it was. I agree with STAYs I love it too!
-" Hyun, i-if I got pregnant with ur kid what will you do?will you breakup with me or love me and my kid unconditionaly?" He looked at Felix with a confused look "of course I'll love you and you- I mean our kid!" Felix looked at him with sparkling eyes and hugged him hyunJin hugged him also. He was confused at the situation but he still would love the kid that they both made.
-I hugged him and caressed his hair. "No need to be scared angel. This llama will protect you no matter what. Trust me" Felix smiled and hugged me tightly.
- Felix was sad because he thought he won't see STAYs again. But then we performed every songs and we have too end this concert today.
-Then I got a message from HyunJin saying " Do you think I should cut my hair?" Felix told him " if you do then do a mushroom cut it'll look soo cute on you and since we are making a cute concept for our new comeback then it's going to be better!" HyunJin replied saying " thanks angel ily muah!" I looked at the message and became happy! It was late at night. I was going to sleep.
I then went to sleep!
-
-
-
-
20th September-
Felix's POV-
------------------------------
Today I woke up feeling a little bad I felt a little dizzy. Today was my first appointment with the doctors. I literally did my makeup as a girl because if they knew that I was pregnant then they would say it to the news reporters and they'll keep spreading rumors. I always feared this and I still now.
-
-
-
-
At the hospital-
--------------------------------
"Um hey nurse" I said in a low tone. "Hello you must be......" She said while checking the patient names in the copy. " Lee Felicia" I said. " oh yes mrs.Felicia! Please have a sit and you'll be able to take a appointment a little minutes" the counter nurse said. " okay thanks" I said while bowing to them. They smiled.
-
-
-
No one's POV-
------------------------
"Mrs. Felicia please enter the doctors room!" The nurse said.
Felix stood up and went inside the doctors room. "Soo.. You must be Mrs. Lee Felicia. Am I right?" The doctor said. " yes you're right" Felix replied saying. "Okay, Mrs Lee you may have to lay down on this sit I may see if your kids healthy with this." She held a endroscopy. " wait are you trans?" She asked. " Yeah I'm trans." Felix had to lie. "Okay but don't be shy just spread your legs and I will put inside it inside your hole." Felix became red after hearing this. "Umm okay doctor".she putted it inside him and started to check on his womb whether the kid is fine or no. " Oh Okay I see your kid is doing just fine" she said. I felt really assured after hearing this. "How many months pregnant am I doctor?" Felix said " 1 month pregnant now Mrs.Lee.!" The doctor replied and she putted the endroscopy back at its place leaving my hole. " okay Mrs.Lee please come back again in 1-2 weeks?" The doctor said. " okay doctor I will come here at weeks." Felix replied saying. "Oh yeah, Congrats on getting pregnant your gonna be the best momma your kid will ever have!!" The doctor said while bowing. I bowed to her and left the hospital.