Chapter-6

Chapter-5 preview
-------------------------------

-A ray of light was flashing in my eyes I woke up and saw HyunJin was giggling and recording me it was the vlog we were making I wrapped my naked body with the blanket and said "Anneyoeng STAYs"

-A ray of light was flashing in my eyes I woke up and saw HyunJin was giggling and recording me it was the vlog we were making I wrapped my naked body with the blanket and said "Anneyoeng STAYs".then hyunJin and I said and greeted STAYs buy waving at them then after a minute of us talking we ended our vlogging.
-We had a great time. " Passengers of this board we're going to land South Korea in a minute so we're telling to be seated on you seat and fasten your seatbelts now." Said one of the crewmates. Then we landed.
-" Bubu me luv u Hyunie~" said Felix. That word made HyunJin's heart flutter.
When they arrived at Dorm-1 Felix didn't wake up when HyunJin called his name a lot of time. Then he carried Felix in a bridal way. He approached the door and rang the bell there
- He kinda saw that since Pre debut. They really were bound for each other.
-We went to an Interview with BILLBOARD since we hit another Milestone and being the next 4th Gen Kings. We kept talking I was spacing out all time but also agreeing with the Members.
-After Felix chilled for 19 minutes he finally said announced that he'll say that he is pregnant with HJ's kid at christmas. Jeongin and I were okay with it and we promised him that we won't tell him earlier.. Then we went to the company to record the song CASE:143.
--
--
--
--
Chapter-6
-----------------
At 14th September
No ones POV-
-----------------------------
Danceracha was practicing their TASTE choreography because they had a spoiler concert for MAXIDENT. They wished Han a happy birthday. And they knew that Han was live at Vlive. They practiced until 7pm and then rested and went to the recording room to finish their songs 'CHILL & GIVE ME YOUR TMI' they finished recording it at 11pm. And they went to their dorm.
-
-
-
-
That time..
HyunJin's POV-
----------------------------
Felix was acting weird these 3 days he won't talk to me. He wouldn't cuddle me that much and he looked a little pale than usual. I was and am confused for now because I know that Felix is never like that. It is weird for me. I talked but he would be anxious and would stutter at every words I back hugged him but he pushed me while being scared he didn't want to do intercourses also. I started to think 'What if he was pregnant? Why does he act like that? Did I do something wrong?' All these thoughts started to attack me. I shook my head then began to draw at my IPad.
-
-
-
-
-
At the Dorm..
Felix's POV-
---------------------
I started to caress my invisible bump and kept saying ' I love you my baby your daddy will love you too if he gets to know that you exist..' Then suddenly he heard a knock at the door turns out it was Minho Hyung. He told me "Do you want to eat something I can make it for you!".i replied saying " hmm can you make Alfredo pasta for me Hyung"." Sure thing Yongbok" Minho Hyung replied saying. He then left my room and I closed my door. Then I changed my clothes wearing a oversized t-shirt.
-
-
-
-
-
After 1 hours
---------------------
"Yo everyone dinners ready!!" Minho Hyung said with a loud tone.
Then I walked down the stairs then jeongin and Seungmin came a minute later. We then ate our dinner then prepared to go to sleep I helped Minho Hyung to carry the dirty plates. "Felix go rest.... Don't hurt the baby inside your womb!" Minho Hyung said.
I replied saying " Minho Hyung I'm just helping you it's not going to hurt the baby... " then I gave Minho the last plate. I then went upstairs and went to bed but I scrolled my phone to find HyunJin's  text written.
-
-