Winter Holiday - KamiKiriBaku

[3461 words]

Merry Christmas! 🎄💫

Someone had made hot cocoa.

That was what made your ice-glazed face light up with excitement as you swung open the hotel room's heavy door.
It's sweet, honey-glazed scent wafted around luxuriously in a heavenly aroma, your teeth chattering with excitement.

The room was mercifully warm in juxtapose to the spine-chilling coldness of the alpine air outside, the stubborn ice that clasped around your ski-boots with an iron grip, seeping off in gradual streams that wetted the wooden floor.

Bakugo grunts from behind you, signalling for you to stop loitering in the doorway.
"Sorry." You say nonchalantly, the abrupt noise flattening the Christmas excitement that was building up inside of you.

Nonetheless, you move forward into the room, treading as lightly as you could with the sheer weight of your heavy-duty ski-boots.

You must be a little too slow for him, as his snow-covered, gloved hand comes down to touch your waist as he shuffles past you, making no effort to flatten his steps against the delicate wood.

"Y/N— Don't just stand there. Make your way over to the kitchen table. Then we can take off these godamn boots that are making my feet swollen." Bakugo sighs, glaring at your idleness.
"Alright, alright— I'm moving!" You exclaim as he begins pressing against your back lightly.

You make your way into the disorderly kitchen, surprised to see both Denki and Kirishima there.
In all honesty, you'd expected to find Denki in bed still, wrapped up in a thousand blankets and complaining mercilessly.

He wasn't well suited to the cold, like, at all.

Instead, he's seemingly enjoying himself in the kitchen, helping Kirishima with the making of the hot cocoa that your mouth watered for.

"Hey guys," You wave as you enter the steaming kitchen, both of them swivelling around in surprise.

They must've not heard the door open.

"Y/N! Katsuki! How was the skiing?" Kirishima greets, wiping his hands with a towel before slinging it over his shoulder and bounding over to you.

"It was great! I think I'm getting much better now." You beam, Katsuki scoffing with a half-proud look on his face.
"Y/N's pretty good now, thanks to my teaching. You'd be a lost cause without me." He smirks, hands resting on his waist as he stretches with what minimal movement his ski-wear allows.

You're about to retort back, but Kirishima presses a warm peck to your lips, his hands directing you to the chair.

"Let's get these pesky boots off of you, shall we? You've been out there for hours, I bet it'll feel amazing when they're off." He marvels, kneeling down.

You giggle, pulling his hair back out of his eyes so he can see the clasps better.

"Mm, I bet it will. Now that we're done skiing we have the whole afternoon to relax — unless you three have anything planned of course." You add, crossing your fingers that they don't.

Your limbs ached like mad from how hard Bakugo had worked you.

It wasn't in vain, in fact, you were steadily progressing.
It was evident from the uncharacteristic beam that had been on his face as you'd reached the end of a tricky slope with him, his eyes bright and shining, void of any of his usual grumpiness.

Denki makes his way over with a plain white mug, the contents smelling heavenly.

It was *the* hot cocoa you'd been anticipating all this time, and boy, were you excited.