Chapter - 12

"Do you think this is possible?" Myra was facing her father.

"Myra, please" He took a step towards her but Myra released his hold over her hand. She took a step back to maintain safe distance.

"No Mr. Sehgal. Never." She declared and with out letting her father to speak she announced in firm tone.

"I will never ever betray my husband."

"But Myra" Divya tried to intervene.

Myra showed her hand to her not moving her inquisitive eyes from her father's face.

"I don't know where Meera is? Why she betrayed him? But whatever it was? It was between Neil and Meera. Neev was not at fault. What was his mistake that she left him? She was the one who left her just born baby. This is unforgivable." Tears started rolling over her cheeks remembering Neev's cries.

"Because of Neil, she..." her father tried to interrupt.

"I don't know why he is behind you. Why he wants to destroy you? And to be frank, I don't even want to know it. But I know one thing, even being your blood, I have my mother's upbringing. And she taught me never to be disloyal, disrespectful to any of my relations."

Her outburst baffled Sehgal couple. They looked at her with wide open eyes.

Myra took deep breath to gain her emotional equilibrium. She closed her eyes for a moment.

She gave one final glance at them before turning.

"I am your father" It was last attempt by Mr. Sehgal.

"Really?" She fleered without even turning to them.

Shaking her head she left from terrace.

"She has to pay. I will make her pay for this insult." Her father punched the wall to quash his raging veins.

"First of all we have to find a way to get that E-Care deal without that we will be on roads." Divya reminded him frantically.

Myra went to washroom to clean up her face and settle her mind. She stayed there for some time alone. When she came back to party hall guests have been started leaving. She searched for Neil, he was no where to be seen.

She thought to give him call when she saw Julia's missed calls.

"Julia, what happened? Is Neev ok?" Next moment she was on call.

"Myra when you both are reaching home?" Myra could hear Neev's crying in the background.

"Neev is awake? We are coming. I will look for Neil. I am not able to find him." She was talking but her eyes were searching for her husband.

"I talked to him, he is on his way back to home." Julia replied, "Wait aren't you guys together?"

'He left me alone.'  Her heart twinged again with dejected feelings which she ignored gulping hard.

"I think he left early. I am coming." she could barely respond back on call.

"Wait I will send car."

"No worries, I will take Uber." Taking fast steps she came out. Of course now it was about her baby. Her only solace of this big bad world.

She cut call to order Uber from app.

Here at home, Neev was crying. He needed either his father or mother. Julia was not able to calm him down. In last two and half month he was used to see Myra around him the moment he opens his eyes but today, neither she was there nor his father. His little innocent  heart plunged with insecure feelings.