Chapter - 21

Niren entered inside his brother's house with a bag full of toys. He saw Myra in the living room with his beloved nephew on the ground as usual surrounded with his toys but today his nephew was in Myra's lap, she was reading some story from a book.

"May I disturb you both?"

Myra raised her head from the book to look at the voice.

"Niren... Hi please... please come. Have a seat." She closed the book greeting the guest.

"Mumma" Neev did not like any intruder capturing his mother's attention.

"Hey my baby. Come to me." Niren went on knees in front of the duo raising his hands.

"Go Neev. See Niren Uncle is here." Myra gently pushed him.

"No." Neev snuggled in Myra's chest hiding his face showing his disagreement.

Niren sulked whereas Myra pressed her lips to suppress her chuckle.

"Neev please baby. Go to your uncle. See I think uncle bought some new toys for Neev. Let's see what it is?" Myra tried her best to convince her son.

After a long convincing session, Neev turned to Niren. The moment, he saw new colourful toys he jumped off from Myra'a lap and got busy with exploring.

"Woosh" Niren was playing with his nephew having the best time of his life.

Within no time Neev became familiar with Niren and started jumping in his lap. Myra was smiling looking at her son's happiness.

"Where is Neil?" Niren asked abruptly. "Isn't he still at home?"

"He is at home. He came back sometime. He went upstairs to take a shower."

"Ohh." Niren again became busy with his nephew in no time.

"Neil said he started walking on his own." He asked, hoping to see his nephew's latest achievement.

"Yes that's right, this little man took the first step two days back but after that he is not in the mood."

"Moody! Just like his father. Right?" Niren raised his teasing eyes to meet Myra's eyes wide open.

Both laughed their hearts out nodding their heads in agreement.

But their exchange of words was already heard by Neil.

"What are you doing here?" Neil entered and was surprised to see his little brother. His voice startled Niren and Myra.

"I came to see my young buddy." Niren twitched his nose but turned to Neev.

"Dadda" Neev showed his new toys to his father.

"So this asshole is trying to bribe my little one." Neil tapped on Niren's head before settling down on the floor in front of his son besides Myra.

"You should not use bad words infront of him. He is learning new words nowadays." Myra spoke slowly.

Both brothers' eyes turned to her immediately.

"Sorry" Neil gave a sheepish smile.

"Thank you." Niren gave the brightest smile passing glare to his elder brother from corner eyes.

Neil threw one of Neev's soft toys to hit his little brother with death glare. Whereas Myra was enjoying brother's tussle with pressed lips.

"Hey it's game night." After some time Niren switched on TV to see the basketball match finale.

"Ohh ya." Both brothers got busy watching the match. Neev was jumping at his place when his father and uncle were shouting their lungs out with excitement.