Chapter 10

Your POV

"What the hell is going on here?" Ryujin yelled as she looked between Yeji and I. Both Ryujin and Yeji were mad but for two different reasons, whereas I was just annoyed. Who the hell is Ryujin to yank me back like that.

"It's none of your business, Ryujin. Go back to your other friends." Yeji rolled her eyes as she tried to move past Ryujin and towards me but Ryujin stepped in front of her and held her wrist.

"I don't think so. Have you forgotten everything? How fucking drunk are you?"

By now the music was still blasting but some of their friends saw what was happening and looked over. Minjeong and Karina were not anywhere in sight which I was happy about because I could not deal with explaining everything to them now.

"No I haven't forgotten, but I wish I did. Ryujin, it's all in the past and I apologized which you should as well. So now leave Y/N and I alone." Yeji said harshly at Ryujin and when she was about to talk back, Yeji just pulled her wrist harshly out of Ryujin's grip and walked past her over to me. Yeji grabbed my hand and dragged me away as Ryujin kept glaring at us until we were out of sight.

-

Third person POV

During all that ruckus between the three dance majors, Minjeong and Karina were still in the kitchen hanging out. Although it was more like Minjeong was trying to stop Karina from drinking too much.

"Come on please~" Karina whined as she grabbed onto Minjeong's arm and nearly begged the girl to make that special mix for her again. She had already drunk around two cups and it was obvious she was a little tipsy and if she drank two more cups she would be drunk. Which is what Minjeong tried to avoid because she did not want to take care of a drunk Karina and also watch her throw up later on.

But if the roles were reversed then Minjeong would be begging Karina as well for a drink, because if she's not the one driving then she will definitely get drunk. But sadly she is today.

Minjeong blushed deeply at how Karina clung to her arm and looked at her with puppy dog eyes, and she couldn't hold back anymore so she just slowly nodded as if she was in a trance which caused Karina to celebrate and do a little dance. This caused a laugh to escape from Minjeong as she enjoyed the view of a tipsy Karina dancing horribly. Minjeong thought that one cup wouldn't hurt for now, because it would most possibly not make Karina drunk.

"You're the best, Minjeong-ah~" Karina wrapped once of her arms around Minjeong as she leaned on her while Minjeong was making the drink.

"I know, no need to tell me the obvious." Minjeong joked with Karina as she just rolled her eyes before back hugging Minjeong which caused the girl to freeze for a second before pretending as if that did not happen and that she was okay. Although her heart beat might give her away.

Karina leaned her head on Minjeong's shoulder as she watched the girl mix the drink together for her, and once Minjeong was done she pulled away from the hug which she also regretted immediately. They stood beside each other now as Minjeong made jazz hands at the cup and looked at Karina before saying, "ta-da~."

This made Karina laugh as she thanked Minjeong before taking the cup in her hand and taking a sip. She hummed at the taste and glanced over at Minjeong over the cup only to see the girl with a blush on her cheeks and looking away. Karina smiled mischievously which was hidden from Minjeong since it was behind the cup.

"Do you want to join me on the balcony? It's getting a little hot in here." Karina asked as she leaned a little closer to Minjeong. All Minjeong could do was nod before she looked around to find Y/N so she could save her.

Minjeong felt like she couldn't stand being alone with Karina any longer since the girl got more touchy the more she drank.

Unlucky for her, she did not find Y/N and Karina grabbed her hand to pull her towards the balcony.

Once they were out there, they sat beside each other on a little bench. Minjeong tried to create a distance between them but Karina sat down right beside her causing the side of their thighs to brush up against each other. Minjeong couldn't help the blush on her face from the contact and when she looked at Karina she seemed to be blushing as well while looking out at the stars. However, Minjeong could not tell if the blush on Karina's cheeks were from their skin contact or from before because of the drinks. She just decided to push the thought aside about the blush becing caused by her.

"You know, I'm really glad I met Y/N." Karina said while still looking out at the stars as Minjeong turned her head to look over at Karina with a small frown on her face. She did not like what she heard, because she could not cope with the fact that Karina might like Y/N, her best friend.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, but I'm even happier that I met you." Karina said as she turned her head to look at Minjeong. "No offense to Y/N though."

Minjeong sat shocked at Karina's words but then she mentioned the last thing she couldn't help herself but gigle alongside Karina.

"I'm happy I met you as well."

Once their giggles ended, Minjeong decided to make a bold move and lean in closer to Karina. They were only inches apart and they could feel each other's breath fan over each other's lips.

Karina hummed in acknowledgment at what Minjeong said before being the bold one now and placing her hand on Minjeong's cheek while rubbing her bottom lip with her thumb. She looked down at Minjeong's lips for a few seconds before looking back up into her eyes to see Minjeong looking at her lips. Once Minjeong looked back up, the two held eye contact for a few seconds before Karina decided to break the silence between them.

"Can I kiss you?"

It was like Minjeong was in a trance as she merely nodded her head before the two placed their lips against each other gently. Minjeong placed her hand on Karina's waist and pulled her closer as they felt each other's warmth from their bodies. The kiss quickly turned more passionate and soon enough lustful, as Karina swiped her tongue over Minjeong's bottom lip to gain access to her mouth. But Minjeong was quick to pull back and pant heavily from the long, passionate kiss she just shared with her friend.

Karina was quite shocked from the way Minjeong pulled back and thought she did something wrong. But before she could ask, Minjeong spoke up.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think this is a good idea since you've been drinking and you might not be in the right mindset for this. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that or-"

"I'm not drunk Minjeong, I know what I'm doing. Don't worry too much. It would be very noticeable if I was drunk, trust me on that." Karina tried to joke to lighten up the mood before continuing. "I'm only a teeny bit tipsy but I'm aware of everything and what I'm doing."

Minjeong nodded at her words as she still seemed to be in thought and as she was about to say something else, Karina was quick to speak first.

"Now shut up and kiss me, you idiot."

***