Chapter 1 - Arriving in Forks

Stiles' POV

I arrived yesterday at my uncle's house and I start my new school tomorrow, I am a bit excited but nervous more than anything. Charlie's friend Billy Black has just come over with his son Jacob, 'Dang he is hot!!' I think to myself, I slightly remember Jacob from the time me and dad visited where I used to play with him and my cousin Bella making mud pies.

I really miss Bella but unfortunately she just in the wrong place at the wrong time, a drunk driver hit into her and she instantly died with no pain.

Billy and Jacob stayed for a couple of hours and said "You are welcome anytime the rest of the family would like to see you again." Of course I agreed, I love their family because 1) it's so big 2) they are very welcoming and 3) I feel like I am already apart of their family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next day

I wake up at 6 to get ready for school and I am dreading it already. I leave the house by 7 to be at school by 7:30. When I park my car outside the school I am instantly greeted by a boy and a girl, the boy is Eric and the girl is his girlfriend Angela. They both said they were friends with Bella along with another guy named Mike and a girl named Jessica.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Lesson before Lunch.

I have biology and the only seat is next to a really cute boy 'OMG I am hyperventilating, its' too much, why is he smiling, OMG too cute!!!' After I regain my thought I introduce myself and take a seat.

Halfway throughout the lesson. I keep catching this boy staring at me, I have to do something. I will introduce myself "Hi!! I'm Stiles, oh wait you already know that, damn I'm blushing. I'm just going to shut up now"

Edward's POV

The second the new boy walks in I feel alive again even though I have been dead for over 150 years he makes my heart skip a beat. I read his mind and its cute what he is thinking about 'OMG I am hyperventilating, its' too much, why is he smiling, OMG too cute!!!' I can't help but smile at this boy, 'he is cute and adorable. Wait I shouldn't be thinking like this I have just lost the love of my life. Unless she wasn't my mate, OMG!! I need to talk to Carlisle' Just act normal and don't say anything, I keep repeating this to myself. All of a sudden I am pulled out of my thoughts by his ramblings, it's too cute. "Hi!! I'm Stiles, oh wait you already know that, damn I'm blushing. I'm just going to shut up now" He says. I instantly and reply saying "Hey, it's fine! I'm Edward Cullan" Stiles blushes and takes my hand, his hand is soft and gentle and by that short touch I have fireworks going around my body, I hope he feels it as well.

Stiles' POV

OMG he just touched me I'm going all fangirl inside my brain. His hand is cold yet soft and warming. And I have heard his last name before but I don't know where, maybe Deaton, I will ask him later when I call him about my powers.

~~~Times skip~~~

After school- walk in the forest

I don't know anybody felt an urge to walk into the forest today, I distance I got back from school and grabbed a snack.

It's so quiet out here, so relaxing. No supernatural drama for to deal with, no reason to use my powers or tell anyone. 'Wow this clearing is beautiful.' I think to myself. 'Oh shit! Edward's here, what should I do!!' I stood still to not draw any attention to myself.

Edward's POV

Once I finished school I quickly drove home to talk to Carlisle. I rush in the door, I quickly run to Carlisle's office. He is in there luckily, I push open the door and shut it behind me. I quickly explain everything that happened in biology class and also what happened when we shook hands.

"Ah, Edward it looks like you have found your true mate. And a very powerful one at that. he is the last living Spark on earth, treat him with care." 

'What he is my mate, I thought Bella was. This is too confusing.' I thought that to myself, I said goodbye to Carlisle and jumped off of his balcony and ran to the clearing me and Bella used to visit.

I skidded to a halt when I realised someone is there, it was him it was my mate...