Chapter Three - Discovery

Edward's POV

Carlisle's Office

We enter the office and the first thing Carlisle notices is the power radiating from my beautiful mate. He steps out from behind his desk and comes closer to inspect him. He already knows about who Stiles is to me and I already know the answer to Stiles' question as I read Carlisle's mind. 'Yes Edward unfortunately you do have to change him but if his spark is strong enough it will not lock itself away and he will have magic once he is a vampire. Would you like me to explain this to him or would you like to?'

My mind races asking questions and 'What if he doesn't want to be with a vampire?' 'What if he doesn't want to be a vampire?' 'How will he handle the news?' I give a slight nod to Carlisle to explain to Stiles what he has found out.

~~~Time skip~~~

Stiles POV

Oh damn. I am the mate of Mr. Hottie (Edward) over there and I have to be changed into a vampire to be with him forever.

Without thinking I state "Yes, change me" Edward looks happy and Carlisle looks surprised but quickly recovers. Edward asks Carlisle "When can we do it and where?" Carlisle simply states "Whenever Stiles wants it and in my medical room." I think about when I should do it and when I have answer I say "Can we do it now?" 

Carlisle doesn't reply just motions for us to follow him and when we come to a stop we are in a medical room, he motions for me to get on the table. When I do he simply motions Edward to bite me, the next thing I feel is immense pain....