Chapter 12: Epilog

~~Stiles~~

~~Stiles~~

It's been a year since the whole fight with the pack and Edward and I finally got married. We're on a date right now and I'm practicing my magic because likes to watch, tells me that I look like a precious gem, when I practice my magic in the sun. 

Now that I'm a vampire it's like I'm a literal gem sparkling in the sun light, and he always looks at me with love and admiration. I used to be nervous whenever I felt like I was being watched but now I love when Edward looks at me doing my magic. 

I'm waving my hand around as my magic floods out from my hand floating in the air and I decide to make something out of it. I focus on the image I want to make out of my magic, and it starts to form when Edwards voice chime in "What are you doing?" 

I tell him while I focus on making the image come to life "I'm making something." After a bit it's finished, and I turn more so Edward can see. He looks at in in shock jaw hanging open as I smile feeling a little nervous. 

He looks at me and he says, "It's beautiful." He smiles and finishes "Just like you." I smile more as I turn away suddenly shy, and I look back at him and tell him "It's for you." 

He looks down at the gift and says "I . . I don't know what to say." I use one hand to keep the gift in and I use my other to grab his hand placing it on his wrist.

" I use one hand to keep the gift in and I use my other to grab his hand placing it on his wrist

~~A/N: Bracelet above is what Stiles makes with his magic~~

After I place it on him, he lifts his wrist more to admire it and says "I love it. Thank you, Stiles." He then kisses my lips and I kiss back. I place my hands around his neck deepening the kiss and after a while of making out it starts to get heated as I feel something hard on me. 

I smirk and whisper in his ear "Let's do this." I lean down now laying on my back to the grasses floor and I wink at him as he smiles before leaning down to kiss me. 

I take his shirt off and I sit up to take mine off. After we go right back to kissing and I'm now sitting on his lap. We continue to make out as I move my hand down his tone body and abs.

I continue to move my hand down his body, and I bring my hands to his jeans wanting to feel him inside me. I start to unzip his jeans and after he stands up taking them off. I do the same and we're now standing naked in the middle of the woods in an opening. 

Him and I collide in a kiss, fighting for dominance in our mouths and bodies. I lose the fight, but I accept my fate as we kiss, and I moan out in pleasure before I'm forced to the ground. I apparently like it rough, and I moan as he forces himself in me.

After a few hours we're walking back home as we hold hand, I think to myself, but I stop as I remember Edward can read my mind, but I tell him instead "That was great. I love you, Edward." 

I lean my head on his shoulder as he says back "and I love you, Stiles." He kisses my head and I lift my head to kiss him, and he kisses back. After a few we make it back to the house and we just enter. 

We make our way to his room, and I walk straight to the music putting in a song. I walk over to Edward as the song plays, I tell him "Let's dance." He smiles and grabs my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. We dance slowly and dance through the night and into the early day.

                             ~~The 

                                                End~~