Chapter 9: Warning

~~mini timeskip~~

~~Derek~~

I arrive at Billy's, and I knock on the door. I wait and Jacob answers. I then tell him about my pack and that I need all the Quileute wolves to prevent them from getting to Stiles and Edward so I can get the whole story because I have a feeling there's more to it than Stiles just getting turned. 

Jacob nods and tells me "I'll give you their address and you can warn them while I go get the pack to assist." 

I nod and he goes in to write down the address. he comes back with a piece of paper, and I take it looking at it. I turn back to get into my car to put it into my GPS and after it leads me to where I need to go.

~~Stiles~~

Edward and I have gotten to know each other more over the past few days now. I love him more and more. 

He's just the embodiment of perfection and he's so sweet, caring and he loves me back. I couldn't have hoped for a better soulmate, and nothing will ruin what we have. 

We're just in his room listening to his classical music when there's a knock on the door followed by the doorbell and I decide to go get it. I tell Edward "I'll be back." He smiles and comes over to and kisses my cheek making my cheeks warm. 

I look down smiling and he tells me "I know you will." He pulls my face up to his and we kiss each other passionately. the knocks on the door get more frequent and I pull from the kiss saying, "We should get that." He nods and we hold hands going down the stairs to the door. 

I immediately recognize the smell of who's at the door and I stop saying "Let's go." Edward moves to be in front of me and says "Look Stiles, I trust you but whoever is there must have a good reason. let's just hear them out and if you still want them gone, I'll kick them out . . . literally if I have to." I smile and nod. 

He goes to answer with me right behind him and the door opens revealing Derek. I say "What do you want now Derek? Want to try to ruin my life." Derek shakes his head no and says "No far from it. I'm here to not only apologize but to warn you." 

I'm confused and ask, "Warn me . . . Why?" He then tells me about how he told the pack about seeing me and how they're going to try to kill Edward. He then says, "And I'm here to ask is there anything more to you two or did he just turn you?" 

I'm kind of shocked at Scott but not at the same time but I'm more shocked at Derek warning and apologizing for how he treated me.

I then tell Derek about how Edward and I are mates and that it was my decision to become a Vampire. I decide to ask, "How long do we have?" Just then a howl erupts and Derek answers "Their here."