─── 𝐕𝐈𝐈. MURDER

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇
SEASON THREE — EPISODE NINE

      𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 driving with Jessica in Grace's car to the school for the recital as darkness covered the sky

      𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 driving with Jessica in Grace's car to the school for the recital as darkness covered the sky. They were singing along with the sweet voice of Mariah Carey and laughing to their off key singing.

"Riley..." Riley heard a voice whisper.

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion at the familiar whispering. She turned down the music, listening to the barely audible voice.

"Do you hear that?" The blonde asked Jessica.

Jessica looked around, not sure what her friend was talking about. "Hear what?"

"Come to me..."

"That!" Riley exclaimed.

Jessica raised her eyebrows, although just as she was about to reply suddenly a guy comes running into view of the car. Prompting the blonde quickie to swiftly swerve the car to avoid hitting him, but catches still mangles him anyway. Riley tries to get control of the steering, but it already to late, the car speeds into a ditch on the side of the road.

Jessica felt darkness cloud her mind before she suddenly regains consciousness. Through the blurry lens of her brown eyes, Jessica could see Riley unconscious with blood dripping from her forehead as she palmed the steering wheel with the side of her face.

Jessica grunted as she climbed out of the passenger seat, looking around, realizing what had just happened.

"Oh god." She whispered.

She leans her back against a tree to breathe before pulling out her cellphone, but just as she was ready to put it to her ear when the sound of choking could be heard. She looks around and realizes it's the guy Riley had hit, lying in the dirt, blood coming from his mouth.

"Oh my god." Jessica croaked out.

Her body was in shock and fear before she tried to compose herself. This was a complete serious situation and the only person she could think of calling was her mom. It only took a few moments her mother's voice to flow throughout the speaker.

"Yes, Jess?"

"M-Mom! We got into accident, this guy ran right in front of the car, and he's hurt bad. Riley is unconscious—"

"Slow down, Jess. Are you okay? Where are you?"

"We're in a ditch." Jessica answered, looking around. "I don't know where, but I need someone here now, so please hurry."

Melissa was silent for a moment as a sharp exhale escaped out of her mouth. "Ah, just... listen. Just hang on. Um, make sure that you keep him awake. Assess both his and Riley's injuries while I try find a way to you."