The Beginning

Jack found it strange. Strange how the other pizzeria closed down. 

(By the way, he doesn't know about the bite of 83 because in this AU it was covered up and wasn't on the news. Also, this AU doesn't really make sense so they have cell phones but it's still the 80's)

 He didn't think there was anything wrong with it. It just...wasn't right. He had no idea why it closed down, but he did know that it just wasn't Freddy's anymore. The new animatronics all looked stupid. Apparently they were called the 'Toy' animatronics. They all had pink cheeks and were made of shiny plastic. He liked the old ones better.

 And Here he was, looking after his eleven year old brother Kelvin, who Jack  thought was just an annoying little kid because he was seventeen. "Jack, come on! I heard Toy Foxy serves pizza!" Kelvin said while he dragged Jack to Kids Cove.

 What was with Foxy? Foxy wasn't Foxy. To be honest, it looked like a girl. It had a red bow tie, pink ears, pink toes and a pink snout and stomach. Fifty shades of pink. He thought. It wasn't Foxy anymore. Someone tapped Jacks shoulder. He turned around and saw it was an employee. "Hi. I'm Jeremy." He announced. "Uh, okay?" Jack said. "We need more workers here and a position opened up. So would you like to work the night shift here? Just for five nights?" He asked, anticipation all over his face. Jack did need a job, but he would prefer it to be at day. "How much would I get for for a night?" Jack asked. "Twenty dollars." Jeremy replied. "I'll think about it." Jack says. Jeremy nodded. "Well, call the Freddys number when you decide!" He says while handing Jack a business card.  With that, Jeremy walked away. Jack's phone buzzed. It was his mother telling him and Kelvin to come home.

That night Jack told his mother about the job offer. "I think you should take it." She had said. And so Jack dialled the Freddy's number. "It starts tomorrow from midnight to six a.m," The person on the phone said. "All you need to do is watch the cameras and wind up the music box on camera eleven every ten minutes. The animatronics can leave sometimes because they are programmed to find the noise and people. Which, in this case, is your office. If they do that, put on the Freddy mask and they'll go away. Shine the light in the hall and vents and that's that." 

So the next night jack showed up at 11:30 p.m. The boss was already there. His name tag read 'DAVE MILLER' 

"Just do what I told you and you'll be fine." And then he walked away without another word.