Night 2 (Part 2)

When Jack was done he was relieved. Nothing had come for him. Jack opened the stall door and walked to the entrance of the bathroom and stuck his head out and looked either way before sprinting over to the office. He wound up the music box that had almost finished. Jack heard something above him, on the ceiling. 

On. The. Ceiling.

Toy Foxy was only about a meter away from Jack's face, causing him to scream and jump back. "Soon you will look just like me; beautiful!" It rasped in a glitchy voice. He went to run but saw Toy Freddy in the hall. He reached for the Freddy mask but realised it wasn't there, somehow. Jack frantically looked around for it. Then Jack saw an animatronic boy that appeared to be made of shiny colourful plastic. It was something in both of its hands: A sign that read BALLOONS! and in the other a plastic red and yellow balloon. It was wearing the Freddy mask. It was also standing in front of the left air vent. Jack thought he was going to die. Wait! The right air vent! He thought. He ran faster than he had ever ran before over to the vent. Jsck got to his hands and knees and crawled as fast as he could through the vent, hands and feet thumping painfully along the scratched steel beneath him. He exited the vent and found himself in one of the party rooms. Jack tried to sit up, hitting his head on a table as he did so.

Animatronic list

Toy Chica

Toy Bonnie

Toy Freddy

Toy Foxy (Mangle)

Withered Foxy

Withered Bonnie

Withered Chica

Withered Freddy

Golden Freddy

Shadow Freddy

Balloon Boy

Puppet

Mystery Character

Ay, this sucks ass bro. Why do you be reading this story? Hmmmm?