Anonymous 2

He ran to his car. It was a cheap purple one but he didn't care. He felt elated from what he had just done.

"Now you will never leave!" The rabbit yelled. He grabbed a knife off a table and lunged toward the blonde girl. She shrieked and tried to get away, but the rabbit grabbed her arm and stabbed her through the chest. It ripped the knife out of her as it turned to the other children.

One by one they fell, their blood turning the floor red as it seeped out of their bodies. The rabbit left the bodies there until after the place had closed. It went and grabbed the suits from their places and stuffed the bodies inside, then replaced them exactly how they were left when the pizzeria closed for the night. The only problem was the smell...

GUYS!!! I will not be able to update because i'm going camping in a place where there's no internet. Also, please, please comment. I really want to know what you guys think. 

Before I go, here is a list of all the animatronics

Toy Chica

Toy Bonnie

Toy Freddy

Toy Foxy (Mangle)

Withered Foxy

Withered Bonnie

Withered Chica

Withered Freddy

Golden Freddy

Shadow Freddy

Balloon Boy

Puppet

Mystery Character

Every chapter one of these lists are going to be here. You will see why soon.

Also also, before I go I would like to thank Braydenwarren639 for voting this story. All of the chapters too. Brayden, why? My story isn't THAT good but yea this means a lot to me. I am literally trying to get heaps of views so the rankings in my story actually mean something to me cos at the moment they don't cos barely anyone has even seen my story.

Please comment guys. 

Bye!

FOR THE THIRD TIME FUTURE ME IS HERE BIATCHES!!!!!! We love c r i n g e FNAF stories, don't we guys? DON'T WE GUYS??!!! Anyways, this is SO FREAKIN SHORTTTT *Groan* bah bye