Anonymous 3

!!!Warning!!!

Drug mentions

He shouldn't have killed them. They were haunting him, and they were thirsty for revenge. WIlliam thought of his daughter, Elizabeth. She had been killed by his own creation, and the guilt wouldn't leave him. He had ruined so many lives, but he didn't care about that.

He sat at the desk, watching as children ran through the room with his latest invention. She was a shiny white colour, with rosy red cheeks, red hair, and blue eyes. She held a microphone to her mouth, but she wasn't singing. She was watching. Waiting. Waiting for her prey. You see, William had programmed her to lure children to her. Her stomach hatch would open up, and a claw holding icecream would present itself to said child to reach for it, and then she would grab them and pull them inside. They would either die of suffocation or blood loss. William looked back at the cameras and realised no more kids were in the room. Except for one.

((Elizabeth's POV       Yes, its first POV))

I walk over the shiny tile floor. She's right there! Father said it was for me, then he wouldn't let me see her! Maybe he's on drugs. I don't know what drugs are, but I heard my dad saying that Michael was on them (I know it's not canon, but I kinda thought it would be funny((Not saying that being addicted or just taking drugs is good, if you are, ask someone for help))So yea) I walk up to the stage and stand there, looking at her gorgeous face. "Daddy isn't watching.. don't tell Daddy that I'm here. I wanted to watch your show too! I don't know why he won't let me come see you, you're wonderful!" I look around, realising that I'm alone. "Where did the other children go?" I see movement and I see that Baby's stomach is opening. Once it's fully opened, I look inside as an ice cream comes out. I reach out for it.

(Third POV)

"NO" I scream as Elizabeth walks over to Circus Baby. I run out of the security office and down the halls, praying that I'll get there in time. I get to the entrance of the room and look around. Where Elizabeth was standing only moments ago, was a pool of blood, that was also splattered over Circus Baby and the stage. I run over and fall to my knees. It's my fault.

Animatronic list

Toy Chica

Toy Bonnie

Toy Freddy

Toy Foxy (Mangle)

Withered Foxy

Withered Bonnie

Withered Chica

Withered Freddy

Golden Freddy

Shadow Freddy

Balloon Boy

Puppet

Mystery Character (Now known as William)

It was at this moment, he knew. He fucked up. Hehehe, I had lots of fun writing this chapter. It is... surprisingly longer than 300 words. haha, yessss