Night 2 (Part 3)

Jack gingerly touched his head, wincing as the pain flared as he pushed down on it. Jack heard shuffling in the vent behind him and he scrambled up and ran to the door. He turned and looked at the entrance to the vent. Toy Foxy burst out of the vent in a blur of white, pink, and grey limbs as it looked straight at him. Jack remembered Toy Freddy in the hall, so he looked out of the entrance to see if the shiny animatronic was still there. To his relief it was now in the office. The office he had just come from.

Jack ran out of the room, but didn't get far before something grabbed his arm. He turned and saw Toy Bonnie starting to laugh. A ripping noise coming from the party room got jacks attention. Sounds of metal being bent came from the room as he saw Toy Foxy's second head get thrown out of the room and smash into the wall on the opposite side of the hallway. Mangle crashed out of the room behind the rabbit animatronic that held Jack's arm. Sparks flew from the white foxes' head as it stumbled out of the doorway and into the hall. Then Jack saw why. A broken animatronic, with tattered red and brown fur and bare legs walked out of the room, Toy Foxy's lower jaw hanging from its hook. It dropped it, then pounced on the other animatronic to finish it off. It dug its hook into the pink-and-white foxes head and ripped it off. Suddenly Jack felt Toy Bonnie yank him back, so hard that it nearly dislocated Jack's shoulder. Jack saw a dark shadow loom over the garish rabbit robot. It had a guitar raised above its head, its red eyes glowing in the dark, looking like the Devil. It didn't look like it had a face. It brought the guitar down upon Toy Bonnie's head. Then again, and again, again. Sparks flew everywhere as she shiny blue hands' grip loosened on Jack's arm. "N-no time to wa-wa-waste." It said in a garmbled voice. It made a 'come with me' motion with its bare metal hand, then turned and started walking. Jack took off after the damaged blue rabbit that was already a few paces ahead. He heard the heavy steps of Foxy following them, surprised to find that he actually felt protected between the two originals. They walked to a door that read PARTS AND SERVICE. Bonnie pushed the door open, then stepped aside so Jack and Foxy could enter, then walked in after them.

Toy Chica

Toy Bonnie

Toy Freddy

Toy Foxy (Mangle)

Withered Foxy

Withered Bonnie

Withered Chica

Withered Freddy

Golden Freddy

Shadow Freddy

Balloon Boy

Puppet

Mystery Character (Now known as William)