Anonymous

Before reading this part, you need to know that this is very short because it focuses on somebody else. It's basically a POV switch, but as this is third POV, not really. There will be more like this. Each one will be called anonymous.

"Stupid brats." He thought out loud. He chuckled to himself as the thought returned to him of the kids' screams as they realised what was happening. No one would suspect him. No one would find out.

"Hey kids! I have some candy out backstage. If you come with me I'll give you some!"

"How much?" Asked a little redhead. "Lots!" The golden rabbit said. "As much candy as you could possibly imagine! There is so much candy that you won't be able to eat it all!" 

"Okay, Mr. Bunny!" one of the kids yelled. They followed the yellow rabbit to a room far away from the main dining area. "Isn't this too far back to be backstage?" The redhead boy asked. The yellow rabbit opened a door that they had stopped in front of. He gestured for the children to come inside. They all did. As soon as the last one went in the rabbit also entered then closed the door behind it. It turned on a light . The light was dim and flickering. "Where's all the candy?" A little girl with blonde hair asked. The rabbit locked the door and grabbed a knife on the table. "There never was any. Now, you will never leave!" The rabbit yelled.

The children's bodies were never found.

Dayum yall. I'm fixing mistakes cos I decided to keep updating, and sorry for the sentences being the same length, it makes this really suck ass. Anyways, the ending of this is cringe af. Hahahaha yeaaaaaa