Night 1

Jack unlocked the building. He expected it to be filled with children and noise and flashing lights, but of course, it wasn't. Jack walked into the building and found himself in the lobby of the pizzeria. There was a counter in the corner of the room. Jack walked into the main dining area. It was creepy at night. It had a feeling of abandonment. But what made it even creepier was the feeling of being watched.

Jack walked up to the stage and looked at the animatronics standing there. A chill went up his spine as he studied them, one by one. Jack turned away from the stage and walked toward the main hall. Right before he went into the hallway he heard a whir and then a click behind him. Jack whirled around. Toy Bonnie's head seemed to be turned in Jack's direction. Wasn't he looking forward before? Jack turned around and headed to the office.

The office was about a quarter of the size of the dining area. There was only one door. Two vents with white buttons above them that led out of the office through walls on either side of the office. A desk was sitting in the middle of the room. Jack walked over to it. A  spinny chair was behind it so he sat down. On the desk was a flashlight, a monitor, and a Freddy mask. Jack looked at the time. 11:55 p.m. 

As the clock struck twelve, Jack's shift officially began. Jack picked up the monitor and went  to  camera 11 and wound up the music box as it was slowly going down. Jack started flicking through the other cameras. He went to the Kids Cove camera. Toy Foxy was...broken? It was missing an eye and it's head was on its arm. It had three feet and a hand where its head should be. Jack felt like he had made a mistake.

Jack switched to another camera in Parts and Service. There were old broken animatronics. A Bonnie with no face and a missing arm. It seemed oddly familiar.  Then it hit him who they were. The originals. Why would they replace the perfectly fine animatronics with those stupid plastic ones. Jack heard something in the hall in front of him. He put the monitor down and shone the flashlight into the hall. Toy Chica! Jack felt scared, then amused. She wants to play! Jack thought. He almost wanted to get a closer look. He was about to get up when she started moving toward him. As she did, her beak fell to the floor and her eyes rolled back and fell into her skull, revealing two pinpoints of light. Jack straight away knew that she was something evil. He threw on the Freddy mask as she reached the entrance to the office. She stopped for a moment, then continued moving forward. Once she reached the desk, she leaned over and looked through the eye holes. Jack held his breath. Then, she turned and walked away. 

Jack's thoughts were piling up in his head. Why did she do that? Was the main one that bugged him for the rest of the night. Toy Bonnie came to the entrance of the right vent once, but never further.