Chapter 4

~Kidnapped Love~
TW: ABUSE, SWEARING, KIDNAP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   ~North Denver, November 1978 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~North Denver, November 1978 ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*One week later*

I was running. Running for my life. Matty and his gang have gotten more prominent since Robin went missing. They know there isn't anyone to beat the shit out of them for beating the shit out of me.

I tried turning the corner but when I did they pushed me down. Before I could even look for anything to use as a weapon they started throwing swings at my face. I took a few blows and they only kept going.

Soon I heard Gwen running up behind us. "Fucking cocksucking cowards." She pushed Buzz out of the way and hit Matty dead in the face with what seemed to be a rock. "Fuck you, too, ugly ass face!" She threw the rock at Buzz but her aim was completely off.

She ran at Buzz to tackle him but he picked her up off the ground and threw her down. Matt tried to take a hit at her but Buzz made him stay where he was so he could do it instead. He kicked her right in the face

"Gwen!" I yelled as she rolled around in pain. It seems my yelling reminded them that I was there because they came back to stomp on me.

I looked up to see Gwen for a split second and Gwen was sitting beside Matty. He had a horrified look on his face. But I couldn't see anymore when the two boys ended up blocking my view.

After a while, they stopped. Matt and Buzz walked over to the fence to help Matty get up. It seemed Gwen knew what they were thinking of doing cause I could hear her snap at them.

"Touch me again, Dickwads and I will shove your head into a used toilet." I'm sure they would have pushed her warning aside but Matty spoke up.

"Leave her alone and help me up." He instructed them so they listened.

Once they finally left, Gwen walked over to me and checked up on me.

"Finn, are you okay?" She asked.

"What...does it...look like?" I said while trying to get up, which caused a few grunts.

She caught the memo and helped me up from the ground. I looked and scanned her to see what injuries she has. Her mouth was full of blood and there was a few cuts on her face.

"I'm fine, Finney." She reassured me. She must have noticed that I was scanning her. I gave her a nod in response.

"We need to head for school." That is probably the only reason they left us alone.

"I know. They are probably boasting about their win already." I heard a sigh escape from her.

"I don't know about Matty. He's probably crying right now because he got beat up by a girl...and lost." We both laughed about the fact that Gwen was a total badass.