The President Insists On Snatching 1

Yan Jingze felt powerless.

This familiar feeling of blood loss...

The person he transmigrated to this time wouldn't be seriously injured and lost too much blood, right?

He shouldn't have to experience a chase or something like that, right?

Yan Jingze hurriedly opened his eyes and saw...a bathroom.

At this moment, he was lying in the bathtub. There was a cut on his left wrist, which was soaked in the tub of hot water. The entire tub was flowing with blood.

Yan Jingze: "..." The person he transmigrate to this time turned out to be suicidal!

However, suicide is okay. At least the situation he faces is only excessive blood loss, not getting chased and killed by enemies.

Besides, this man didn't even want his own life. He committed suicide neatly, and so he get to used his body without any condition.

Yan Jingze quickly stretched out his left hand from the bathtub to avoid further blood loss, then used his right hand to grab the phone next to him.

It was at this moment that the original owner's memory instantly entered his mind.

After looking at the original owner's memory, Yan Jingze stopped dialing 120 and made another call: "Uncle Li, quickly come to take me to the hospital!"

The original owner is a president. There are housekeepers, bodyguards, nanny, and a group of people to serve him!

Why does he have to call 120, he should just let the housekeeper take him to a private hospital and take care of him!

Yan Jingze was getting dizzy after a while. Then someone broke in and dragged him out of the bathtub crying, so he was finally relieved and passed out.

When Yan Jingze woke up again, he was already in the hospital.

The luxurious private room in the luxurious private hospital is obviously a ward but it looks like a hotel presidential suite. This really matches the identity of the original owner.

Yan Jingze's body's original owner is named Kang Xinhou, which is a slightly crude name, but the original owner himself is a 'fashionable' mentally ill and paranoid person.

Well, the original owner has a mental problem, not to mention, he is also mentally ill.

The original owner was also very miserable when he was a child. His mother died early when he was young, and his father was busy with company affairs and had no time to take care of him, so he handed him over to a nanny to take care of him.

The nanny had the intention of seducing Kang Xinhou's father to get the top position. On the surface, she took good care of him, but in fact she was trying her best to control him.

Father Kang was very wealthy, so the nanny he hired has a high degree in education, who also understood child psychology and had studied children's education.

It was because of this psychological knowledge that the nanny controlled Kang Xinhou and made the young Kang Xinhou obey her and could not live without her.

Relying on this, the nanny really succeeded in taking the top position and married father Kang.

After taking office, the nanny had her own child. That's naturally not good for Kang Xinhou. She secretly abused Kang Xinhou and punished Kang Xinhou in various ways.

Kang Xinhou also didn't know how to hide.

Kang Xinhou, who grew up under her mental control, was extremely dependent on her. Even if he was stabbed with needles, he still cried and begged her not to be angry.