Top Student Report Everyday 10

Sun Binbin's father has worked for the Su family for more than ten years. In fact, Chu Qiyu and Sun Binbin have known each other for a long time.

However, before high school, they were not in the same class, and they were busy studying, so they didn't have much contact. It was not until they entered high school, which they happened to be in a class, that they became familiar with each other.

Then, Sun Binbin followed Chu Qiyu all the time.

In Chu Qiyu's last life, he was forced to go abroad by his parents, but Sun Binbin and some of his other friends stayed in the country. At that time, he also contacted these people and asked them to help take care of Shao Shenyang.

The results? Shao Shenyang is dead.

Later, when Chu Qiyu returned to China, he met Sun Binbin and the others. Sun Binbin greeted him with a smile on his face...

To Sun Binbin and the others, Shao Shenyang is nothing at all, right? They followed him to take advantage of him, they don't really regard him as a friend.

Before his rebirth, although Chu Qiyu didn't break his friendship with Sun Binbin and the others, they were no longer friends. He naturally couldn't do what he did before where he could walk shoulder to shoulder with Sun Binbin and the others.

However, he didn't refuse Sun Binbin and the others when they came to him.

Sun Binbin and the others want to benefit from him, he also needs someone to help him.

Chu Qiyu knew that these two days Sun Binbin went to make trouble for Shi Chengying. He is looking forward to Shi Chengying's end, but he didn't expect that after Sun Binbin parents were called to the school once, he will be so flattering to Shi Chengying.

Is there something wrong with Sun Binbin's brain?

No, even if there's a problem with Sun Binbin's brain, he wouldn't be like this...did he think of other ways to deal with Shi Chengying?

Chu Qiyu thought a lot, but he couldn't talk to Sun Binbin — they're in class!

With great difficulty, when class finished, Sun Binbin didn't even give him a look before he ran out of the classroom.

Sun Binbin went to find his friends.

Chu Qiyu is just a young master. A lot of things become clear if one thinks about it. In fact, just like Chu Qiyu thought about them that they're not good, many people also do not want to follow him.

Sun Binbin found someone like him, someone who was filmed by Yan Jingze. He told them his plans about unfollowing Chu Qiyu and instead mixing with Shi Chengying in the future.

Those people were stunned: "Sun Binbin, are you crazy?" Chu Qiyu is a young master, they got some face by following Chu Qiyu. They also formed a gang, running rampant in the school and swaggering...well, when doing this, they have to hide from teachers though.

However, following the fat man Shi Chengying...this is too out of line!

"I'm not crazy. No matter what you thought...I plan to follow Shi Chengying anyway." Sun Binbin said.

Sun Binbin is still very loyal. He didn't intend to hide from his comrades, so he simply told them: "I will tell you a secret, Shi Chengying has someone behind him!"

The time leaving the classroom was short so after Sun Binbin finished speaking, he left. Before leaving, he also take a carton of skim milk from one of the guys who had been clamoring about losing weight.

Then, at almost noon, the hungry Yan Jingze had skim milk to satisfy his hunger.

When he saw that Yan Jingze liked it, Sun Binbin added: "monitor, I went to buy some skim milk and put it in my drawer. Whenever you want it, just take it from me!"