The Prince Gives Up Treatment 14

The second day is the grand court meeting.

In this grand court meeting, Yan Jingze can be said to have stolen the limelight.

It was only half a month since he took over Cai Tinghe's case, and he had investigated the matter clearly, which made many people look at him with admiration.

Of course, it also made many people hate him.

Emperor Chengde didn't know that his son had made the decision to marry into Su's family yesterday, so he was very pleased to the eye at the moment.

His second, third, and fourth son all fan the flames in Cai Tinghe's case, but this son was innocent from beginning to end.

After all, he was busy making contact with those candidates who rushed to the capital for the exam.

In addition...when this son handled the case, he didn't give anyone faces at all, he offended so many people in one go. This kind of behavior also made Emperor Chengde feel at ease with him.

In the future, when the crown prince ascends the throne, it would be good to let this son be the crown prince's right-hand man and assist the crown prince.

Emperor Chengde smiled and praised Yan Jingze in the court hall.

Of course, Su Moxiu was not left out either.

Emperor Chengde still 'understood' his fifth child's ability. He didn't think his fifth son was responsible for this case. He felt that most of the things should be done by Su Moxiu.

Besides, the statement sent up was all in Su Moxiu's handwriting.

After Yan Jingze and Su Moxiu received praise and rewards, Emperor Chengde asked them to stay after the court meeting - he wanted to talk to them.

At the end of the court meeting, everyone slowly exited the hall.

Su Moxiu stood at the end of the line, so he was the first group to retreat outside.

Once outside, standing in the sun, he attracted everyone's attention.

He is not only young but also extremely handsome, so the young man who has just reached adulthood stands there like an evergreen pine and verdant bamboo, very outstanding.

Secondly...His majesty praised this one a lot just now.

Before his majesty asked him to leave the Imperial Study, everyone thought that he might have offended his majesty and got dismissed, but now it seems...His majesty clearly wanted to promote him.

"I didn't expect mister Su to be not only knowledgeable, but also good at handling cases." Someone walked over with a smile and started talking to Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu responded with a smile.

His face was pale and his lips were bloodless.

He knelt in the ancestral hall for an hour last night, and then had a long talk with his father, staying up all night...

However, it wasn't these things that made him look so bad.

Although he took the initiative to ask his father to drive him out of the family, his heart...was really uncomfortable.

The foggy future, as well as the pain caused by being separated from the family, made him breathless.

However, nothing showed on his face.

Someone asked him about the case, so he smiled and said something he could say.

In the past half a month, he followed the fifth prince and did all kinds of chores, such as helping to record and organize.