Top Student Report Everyday 17

Su Moxiu came out of father Su and mother Su room, and went to find Chu Qiyu: "Xiao Yu, I will take you to school today."

Chu Qiyu sneered: "Why did you think of sending me off?"

Su Moxiu said, "I want to talk to you."

Su Moxiu said he was sending Chu Qiyu, but he actually asked the driver to drive.

He put down the partition between the front seat and the back seat of the car, and said to Chu Qiyu: "Xiao Yu, what's been going on with you recently? Do you have problems with our parents? If you are not happy with our parents or me, can you make it clear?"

Chu Qiyu said nothing and refused to talk.

Su Moxiu persuaded again in a good tone: "There is a need for people to communicate. If you don't say anything, we won't be able to make changes."

However, Su Moxiu said a lot, but Chu Qiyu still didn't respond.

He started to get irritated by his appearance. Su Moxiu used to think that he had a good temper, but when he saw this younger brother, he couldn't help being irritated: "Xiao Yu, you are already in the third year of high school. Have you ever thought about your future? Although we are your family, we can't be responsible for your life. If you continue like this, what will you do in the future?"

It doesn't matter if Chu Qiyu's grades were not good, but now he even has such a bad temper...

Su Moxiu sometimes felt that this child just lacked the beatings of society.

"You don't need to take care of my problem. You didn't bother to take care of me before, did you?" Chu Qiyu finally spoke, with a face full of sarcasm, "You are be responsible for your own life, so you like men?"

Su Moxiu said: "Whether I like men or women...What does this have to do with my life?" No matter who he likes, he is still him.

Well, when facing Shi Chengying, he will actually become unlike himself.

"I'm just curious, why is it so easy for our parents to accept that you like men?"

"Parents love their children." Su Moxiu said.

"Love? Heh." Chu Qiyu said, "They love you, but not me."

"What nonsense are you talking about!" Su Moxiu frowned.

If he really wanted to talk about love, the one his parents loved more before was definitely Chu Qiyu. After all, when Chu Qiyu was born, they were not so busy, so they devoted more effort to Chu Qiyu.

When he just graduated, his parents talked to him, saying that his younger brother who loves to play and make trouble is not as capable as he is, so they will give his younger brother more shares in the future.

Even if Chu Qiyu rebelled, his parents didn't think there was a problem, at most they were afraid that Chu Qiyu would learn bad things.

However, recently Chu Qiyu has gone too far.

Chu Qiyu let out 'haha' twice, then stopped talking. Su Moxiu said: "Since you were young, mom and dad have put so much energy into you, but you can't see it? They have always attached great importance to you..."

Su Moxiu said a lot, but Chu Qiyu just pretended not to hear.

In the end, Su Moxiu had nothing to say and only said: "When you are at school, it's always good to be careful and learn more things. Don't always bully your classmates. Shi Chengying didn't do anything to you, why did you beat him over and over again?"

"I just don't like him." Chu Qiyu looked contemptuous. He couldn't tell the reason why he was targeting Shi Chengying.

Shi Chengying used to tell the teacher about him smoking at most. In the eyes of people like Su Moxiu, he must be the one who was wrong.