Beta Overpowered Alpha 20

Su Moxiu is married, the news quickly spreads on the planet occupied by the Light Army.

The people who learned of this incident sent blessings one after another.

They didn't know that Su Moxiu was injured before, so they were simply happy for Su Moxiu at the moment. After all, since the Light Army came to the planet where they lived, their living standards have been getting better and better.

"Congratulations, Marshal!"

"Marshal's wife is so beautiful!"

"Only such an omega can be worthy of Marshal!"

...

In contrast, the people on Capital Star reacted differently when they heard about this incident.

"A flower stuck on cow dung!"

"The royal family is really unreasonable to send such an omega to the rebels!"

"I heard that Su Moxiu is very old and looks ugly. Vinia will be frightened, right?"

"It was previously stated that Vinia went missing, and now Su Moxiu suddenly married Vinia, I wonder what happened to Vinia..."

...

In an inconspicuous community in Capital Star, the former eldest prince, Dino, who has now been deprived of his royal status, is even more annoyed when he sees this news.

He kept reminding his father to be careful of Marquis Will, but unfortunately his father was bewitched by the young empress and didn't take his words seriously at all.

One day, he's going to kill Will!

Dino was planning to contact some people to regain the throne, when suddenly he saw Marquis Will release a message saying that his son was forcibly sent to the rebels by the former royal family. The rebels even forcibly detained the people and spaceship who escorted his son to marry him, even his wife was kidnapped...

He was going to fight the rebels.

Su Moxiu was woken up early in the morning by the sound of his contact terminal.

He woke up suddenly, still feeling a little weird.

He was an alpha, but was done in by a beta...

Last night, he almost instinctively used his mental force to flirt with his beta, and then he was molested in turn. That was alright, but then he is weak from being molested, unable to do anything.

It's a bit embarrassing for alpha.

But it feels good.

He doesn't find it repulsive at all.

If it were another alpha, they would probably die of embarrassment, but he really wanted to do it again.

Su Moxiu thought a lot but it was only for a moment. He quickly regained his senses and connected to his contact terminal.

The voice of his subordinates came from inside: "Marshal, the Werther Empire is at war with us!"

Su Moxiu immediately got up from the bed, put on his clothes and walked out, the speed was astonishingly fast.

Waking up with Su Moxiu, Yan Jingze, who was still a little lazy, just watched his newlywed spouse run away.

Yan Jingze sighed and got up from the bed.

If there is a war...he can't sit still.

He was just thinking about this when Yan Jingze received a message from the research institute, asking him to go there immediately.