Top Student Report Everyday 19

The principal of W high school has always known Shi Chengying, and liked him very much.

Who doesn't like students with good grades! Not to mention that Shi Chengying came from kindergarten in their private school!

But he really didn't expect that Shi Chengying would fall in love early.

Today's little girls, don't they all look at appearance?

By the way, these days, Shi Chengying always 'heng-chi-heng-chi' after running every day to lose weight, is it because he has found a partner? A boy this age can always go through fire and water for the person he likes.

Another middle-aged man didn't know that Yan Jingze was fat before, so right now he feels that a genius is truly a genius. He is so busy, has so many things to learn, yet he even has time to fall in love!

"Which school is your girlfriend in?" the middle-aged man asked. Since he asked him to send him there, it meant that the girl was not from this school.

"It's not a girlfriend, it's a boyfriend." Yan Jingze answered, "I don't know where he is now...I'll give him a call first."

The principal and the middle-aged man: "!!!" Forget about puppy love, his puppy love is actually a man?!

Wait, why is he like this, isn't his date a student?

The principal immediately became alert — was this child being tricked by those men with bad intentions?

The middle-aged man also had the same idea — many geniuses have poor EQ, could this Shi Chengying be deceived?

Yan Jingze, at this moment, has already dialed Su Moxiu's phone number. After the call was answered, he was about to speak but suddenly remembered that someone was beside him. He immediately walked a few steps to the side, then asked sweetly: "Gege, where are you now?"

Su Moxiu didn't expect that Yan Jingze would suddenly call him, he paused and said, "I'm in the company, what's the matter?"

Yan Jingze replied: "Gege, are you free? I want to go to you."

"Today is Monday, you don't have class?" Su Moxiu was stunned.

"Gege, I have something very important to tell you." Yan Jingze said, "You wait in the company, I will come soon!"

After Yan Jingze finished speaking, he hung up the phone.

Su Moxiu stared at his mobile phone for a while, his heart tightened.

Shi Chengying said he have something very important to tell him, what is it?

Does he want to have a showdown with him, or did he want to break up?

Su Moxiu took a deep breath, stood up and washed his face to make himself look more energetic.

No matter what...they will have to meet.

On the other hand, Yan Jingze reported Su Moxiu's company address to the middle-aged man.

Middle-aged man: "..." He really is a working man!

The principal of W High School went with him. The students in his school were taken by the research institute, it was a big deal. Of course, he wanted to know more about the situation. At this time, he said: "Shi Chengying, you are still young. You have to be cautious when you are in love, don't be deceived by others."

"Principal, don't worry, I won't be deceived." Yan Jingze was very confident in himself.

Seeing him like this, the principal became even more worried.