Beta Overpowered Alpha 13

When Yan Jingze woke up the next day, he found that the alpha sleeping on the floor was gone.

He got up early enough, but it turned out that this alpha woke up even earlier than him...

Getting up from the bed, he put on his clothes, then Yan Jingze went out the door - his mental force felt his alpha standing outside in the open field. He doesn't know what he's planning to do.

When Yan Jingze pushed the door open, he felt Xiu, who standing outside, move.

Xiu started punching.

It was a set of military boxing, and Xiu was doing it vigorously, with such a force that people couldn't take their eyes off him.

Well, Yan Jingze couldn't look away, not because of Xiu's boxing skills, but because Xiu is shirtless.

This man's figure is great!

Recently, day time on their side has been very long. At this time, the sun has risen from the distant desert. The golden sunlight shines on Xiu, making Xiu's skin look like it's shining.

Yan Jingze's heart beat faster and faster, and then he saw this man punching the ground, making a deep hole in the ground.

The water pipeline buried under the ground of the manor was broken by this punch. The water inside sprayed out, forming a tiny rainbow under the sunlight, covering Xiu.

This scene is really beautiful.

Yan Jingze couldn't control some of his reactions. At the same time, he took off his coat and covered his alpha without hesitation.

Xiu just boxed without his shirt on. Some soldiers like to do this to show off their figure. He shouldn't be jealous of that.

But now, Xiu's pants are wet as well!

Anyway, he didn't want to let others see.

Su Moxiu wanted to be cool, but he accidentally broke the underground water pipe and got water all over himself.

He doesn't seem so cool anymore!

His omega's complexion is also not very good-looking either!

Wait, why does his omega give him clothes to wear?

Su Moxiu was puzzled, then he saw that after his omega took off his coat, there was only a vest left on his body.

His omega has a good figure, he even has muscles!

Didn't they say that omega can't build muscle?

Su Moxiu's expression changed when he thought of this. He quickly picked up his omega and rushed into the house — even if it was just his omega's arm, he didn't want others to see!

Yan Jingze was carried into the hourse just like that.

There was something wrong with this. Yan Jingze, who was let down by Su Moxiu, felt extremely speechless.

When Su Moxiu saw Yan Jingze, his face was expressionless but he was also a little embarrassed. His omega was not seduced by his beautiful body!

But even so, the follow-up still has to be done.

Su Moxiu pushed Yan Jingze to the wall, put his hands on both sides of Yan Jingze's shoulders, took a deep breath, kissed Yan Jingze, then said a little stiffly: "Vinia, I love you! I will protect you from the wind and rain and keep you safe for the rest of your life!" All the works mention showing more love to their omega.

Yan Jingze liked Su Moxiu's confession, but it was really weird to be wall-slam.

Yan Jingze — doesn't know what expression to make.