The Offer.

Ink didn't respond to his offer, silently humming to himself while contemplating how it all would go down. Though Ink wasn't sure how he'd make sure it would happen, he seemed confident in his abilities.

''I must admit, you've caught my curiosity. Well then Nightmare, what do I have to do?'' Ink smiled and Nightmare returned one too. 

''It's simple dear Ink,'' the smile turned more sinister, ''I want you to get close to Error.'' Ink's careless smile dropped and a frown appeared while his pupils showed a question mark.

''I- what!?'' He answers mouth wide open, ''As get super close with him?''

''Indeed, that is what I'm suggesting.''

''That task sounds suddenly impossible! Are you sure you know what you're talking about?'' Ink asks uncertainly, ''We're complete opposites.''

Nightmare didn't look so good-humoured to Ink's hesitation. ''Are you doubting me?'' He spat, ''Worthless as ever.''

Ink quickly was taken aback to see Nightmare so positive about something that he might as well take Dream's job. Okay, to get Dream's job he still has ways to go.

''I... I didn't mean to question your plan. Your plan sounds watertight! It's just that I might be the one to mess it up.'' Ink laughs fake and Nightmare grins.

''Don't worry, you won't fail if you keep onto the plan. You'll do good.'' 

''Ahaha, you have a lot of confidence in me.'' Ink says casually which made Nightmare frown but Ink didn't put anything on the cause of concern. ''Where are your little buddies, anyways?'' Ink turned his head frantically around searching for them.

''Hm, they do not know about the plan, they'll just complicate things like annoying pests.'' Ink nods, fair enough he thinks. Although the way Nightmare talked about them it sounded more like he hates them more than sees them as a member of his gang.

Ink wouldn't question any further and accepted the deal. It sounds like fun to him and some little mind-boggling with people is as always amusing.

''Then this'll be goodbye, Nightmare.'' Ink summoned his broom and painted on the floor.

''Goodbye Ink, we'll see each other soon.'' Ink nodded yes took one last look and teleported via the ink.

-

Ink wrote all the contents of the conversation on his scarf, he stared at the words: 

'get along with Error'

How does one do that? Ink always assumed it was just hanging out with them but at every outcome, they either hate Ink or Ink had to say goodbye to them forever as intervening with AU's isn't actually that good.

Though sometimes it gets boring even in the multiverse, is he to blame?

Ink would say no, he's not to blame. 

Still, he ignored the matter at hand, getting along with Error. The more Ink thought about it, the more it sounded impossible but Error's passive in his empty... white home called the anti-void.

Ink shudders imagining it. He'll colour the place up! Out of excitement he got his broom out, he'll give the place a glow-up! Yes, that'll do and then they can always hang out. Ink who felt very proud of his thought process went to do that immediately.

''The hell are you doing here!?'' Ink didn't respond and focused on his task. Ink made another beanbag, a table, and a television while Error was protesting. ''STOP YOU'RE RUINING THIS WHOLE PLACE!''