Theories and Reasons.

Their footsteps echo as they enter an AU that has been forgotten forever ago, all that is left is its surroundings. Nothing living was left alive. The AU became their meeting spot and as much as Error complains about wanting to destroy it the answer he got was no. 

The AU without a name became a sort of home of theirs. Nightmare knew the possibility of being found, but he knows that countless other AU's are abandoned by their creators. As long there is creation in the Multiverse, there is an unlimited of AU's.

Nightmare enters the deserted home that originally is owned by the AU's respective Sans and Papyrus. ''This place reeks of positive energy.'' Nightmare says in disgust while being aware of why. He looks at the four, Dust looked uninterested in the conversation, he's sitting on the couch staring at nothing. Error meanwhile sat on the other side of the couch, as far away from Dust as possible his face wavered with emotions, a mix of seriousness and joy.

Killer is throwing his knife at the wall, you could see many tears in the wall. Horror sat on the table smiling and humming happily with no care in the world. He was observing Killer throwing his knife, making rude or encouraging comments until Nightmare entered.

''Must be Error, he's acting all golly and that.'' Horror points his finger at Error and the others made an agreeing noise. Error glares at all of them, silently cursing at them.

''I am not.'' Error growls, ''You must be imagining it in your unstable skull, you're the one smiling all the time!''

''But not out of happiness!'' Horror says... happy. ''Nightmare you had to see his behaviour, he'd suddenly smile then turn serious again and smile, again!'' Error looked done with Horror but didn't deny his claims.

''I see, Error has fortune finally come your way?'' Nightmare chuckles but didn't wait for an answer, he knew it already. That's Ink's special charm that, only works on Error. ''Listen closely, our alliance with Error has caused Dream and Ink also having an alliance, I have mentioned that this is the most possible outcome and I assume that you three know your part?''

''Keep out of it while you're keeping secrets from us?'' Killer says peeved but Nightmare didn't get bothered by that, him being upset just fed more negative energy to Nightmare. 

''If you have no use in the plan I don't see why I should waste my breath on that.'' Nightmare says and Killer didn't respond, he stared at the knife stuck in the wall. 

Horror wanted to make fun of Killer so badly in the situation but he didn't humble him the embarrassment of showing the amount of failure he is. ''Well then boss,'' Horror says jumping off the table, ''When are you two going to ruin an AU?''

''Perhaps the next day.''

''Great so meetings over?'' Dust says, grabbing the bottle of vodka next to the couch no one had noticed it even Nightmare was slightly put off by that.

''Not yet.'' Nightmare says while Dust groans and put the bottle away. Nightmare turned his attention to Error. ''I expect improvement from last time, I can't afford us to lose.''

''Oh, it'll be easy alright.'' Error says with confidence. ''I'm looking forward to that.''

Nightmare nods overall satisfied with how it went. ''Then this meeting has come to an end.'' Everyone's gaze turned to Dust who proudly drank out of the bottle of vodka. Error gets up and was ready to leave. Nightmare took a chance to make it interesting. ''Leaving already, Error? Don't you get a tad lonely in the anti-void?'' He asks in a worried mocking tone.

''None of your business.'' Error responds defensively, opening a portal and leaving. Nightmare looked pleased by that. Killer hated that. Nightmare has got so much to answer for and leaving Killer behind like that made him all the more despising towards Ink. He's considering Horror's plan with much thought.