Petty matters.

Error left the four to his safe haven. Sitting in his comfortable bean bag tired. He didn't understand how but those four managed to make him feel exhausted while they did barely anything but talk. At least it wasn't as bad as last time, Horror made Error feel like he was in some interview. Asking every damn question he could make up with his ass. He even went and questioned every decision he made from 'why are you sitting down' to asking why he was asking something. How ridiculous! 

His frustration at them didn't change the fact that they were allied up now, even if it hurts his soul to stand them. Even Nightmare, the 'mastermind' is barely tolerable. Error now understood the reasons why he chose those good-for-nothing hooligans, with them around Nightmare looks elegant, clever and superior compared to them.

Error got it, when he's next to Ink he does feel the same though sometimes it's the opposite. With Ink making Error feel like the fool. How absurd. 

Error's gaze turned to the still destroyed remote on the floor, Ink said that he would fix it but there it lays shattered. He could go and ask to fix it so that he can watch the latest episode of UnderNovela but he won't. If he does it be just admitting that he likes one of his or those obnoxious creator's creations. He'd rather die keeping that to himself than swallow up his pride and ask for help. The reason for his death might be the curiousity he has for the show. 

His gaze turned to the television, showing a blank screen. Something new for the anti-void, to mention Ink's visits have been longer ever since he made the television and extra bag for him to sit. Error didn't mind it though, he only wished that those moments lasts longer and that he isn't the one to mess up and kick him out of the anti-void by making threats. 

He couldn't help it, he didn't understand where these feelings were coming from. It felt like his soul and mind are fighting all the time, neither coming up top. There are no winners only a choice if he chooses one he has to give up the rest and he didn't want to make those decisions. He preferred both, but both won't cut out. 

Then what? 

He's been waiting for him the whole time. The reason why he left early but no one's here yet. Error sees himself via the reflection of the television. It's only him. But he would rather be left alone, he didn't need any 'friends' they only make his job harder by being in his way.

Error wanted to listen to his mind and he did. He buried those disgusting emotions, he didn't even know when these feelings started to grow for that dork. He should loathe him with every single cell of his being yet... he's not. 

I should kill him.

Then these emotions will disappear and like that he'll destroy those AU's once and for all, the satisfaction he would feel in that. Error chuckles and closes his eyes. He would enjoy being in that world, without any complications with Ink and the rest of the worthless beings. It'll end with the original world only standing. How lovely.

Quickly after soft snoring echoed through the anti-void. A rare sight to see: The Destroyer so peaceful and someone managed to stumble up to that.

The face of realisation on Ink's face is one to fear. With a huge smug grin with mischievous intent, Ink knew that Error would wake up quickly after but to his surprise he stayed asleep the whole time. With a paintbrush, he carefully painted on his face a small moustache. 

He softly giggles trying to hold in his laugh. He lowers the paintbrush and with the sudden awareness of him being so close to Error's face, he skipped a breath. Since when was he so..? Ink felt his cheeks warm up and he backs off.

Covering his face with his hands, he almost wanted to wake him up for catching Ink off guard. He pouts, not fair. The one sleeping in serenity right now is supposed to be Ink's enemy! Complete opposites. Then again Ink did accept the deal with Nightmare but... he didn't think it would affect him more than it did. Are these feelings even real?