A puppet.

Ink hummed while Blue was questioning how Ink got inside his home in the first place. Papyrus is in Grillby's so it was just the two of them. Blue observed how Ink was staring at his notebook, he hasn't written anything for more than 20 minutes now.

Blue couldn't decide to ask Ink what was going on or just leave him be. Blue passes Ink by the couch and Ink lets out a depressing sigh.

''Aren't you going to question why I'm here?'' Ink asks, bothered by Blue's contentment at his random appearance.

''Eh,'' Blue says cheerfully and Ink sighs dramatically again. ''Do you need some attention?''

''YES! I need your help Blue.'' Blue let the name slide and sat next to Ink on the couch. He nods his head understanding and Ink continued. ''You're great with people so I need your advice.''

''The Supreme Sans has the best advice! So go on friend Ink, I have the answer to everything.'' 

''Great!'' Ink says enthusiastically, ''You see I want to get close to someone but, well it isn't going well it feels like I'm not getting closer to them but further. I don't know how I do this with every person I know but I'm sure you have a solution.''

Blue nodded frantically, held out his hand and stared at the notebook Ink's holding. Ink handed it to Blue, reading all the notes Ink has written the past hour he has been here. The only thing written is:

'HOW TO BE GOOD AT SOCIAL INTERACTION'

'boreddddd'

Blue clicks his tongue and turns to Ink, ''I Sans will improve this list, gimme that pen.'' Ink handed it to him and Blue quickly began writing. Curious Ink peered over and watched Blue cross the 'boreddddd' until it was ineligible.

'HOW TO BE GOOD AT SOCIAL INTERACTION'

'Listen to Sans's advice.'

Ink thought that he'd write a whole list but he was wrong. ''Tell me how this person is.''

''Okay, okay, simply put he's the total opposite of me.''

''Ohh! Like Error?''

''Uh- yeah- yeah like, imagine it's Error we're talking about.'' Ink stutters.

''Oh then I know the exact advice you need!'' Blue pauses, ''Be anything but yourself.''

Ink had no words and stared at Blue uncomfortably long, ''I- Sorry sometimes I forget that you're not Blueberry I am expecting these kinds of answers but also not.''

''I the magnificent, charming, supreme Sans accept the apology. Though I must admit I'm curious what the other I is like.''

''No, you're not.'' Ink says straight up and gets out his broom. ''Well, I know now what to do, thanks and see you!'' He teleported away just like that. Blue didn't think much about it, he was complimenting himself for being such a great friend and giving even greater advice.

-

''Hey there Error, didn't see you there.'' Ink says smoothly. Error rolls his eyes and glares at Ink.

''You walked ten times up to me and away without saying a word.''

''We don't talk about that.'' Ink says gritting his teeth smiling. ''Anyways how's the... wife?'' Ink comes up with the topic on the spot. 

''You know when I said last time that you're acting strange, I take that back. So what is it Ink?'' 

''I- I don't know what you are talking about, I'm completely fine.'' Ink lets out a small giggle to cover up his bad lying skills. I'm sorry Blue, he thinks to himself, I'm already failing at your advice.