𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

''Error~! Error~!'' Ink calls out into the anti-void. It echoed around ten times.

''I'm here dumbass.''

''Ah right! Sorry I was confused for a moment. You moved your spot, right?''

''What?'' Error frowns and stared at Ink. ''I didn't move shit, what are you talking about?''

''Wait you didn't? I swear this wasn't your original spot though...'' Ink mused. Error facepalmed, even if it did move, which it didn't, no one would notice. It's not like there is something surrounding them that they could use as a point that something did move or not.

It's just emptiness, only emptiness.

''You're losing your marbles. Did the building collapse too hard on your head?''

''NO, IT DIDN'T!'' Ink replies back offended, ''Well, I think atleast... S-scratch that! That doesn't matter! I've got to show you something.''

''You haven't even fixed your clothes. It's full of scratches, you look homeless.''

''Y'know what!'' Ink pouts, ''I could say the same to you, why can't you say anything nice about me? Hmmm? Ever thought about that?''

''Because coming up with a good quality requires going through fifty other bad qualities.''

''I have many good qualities don't lie! I am smart, a great artist, a good fighter, and very handsome!'' Ink says with a confident smile.

''Don't get too ahead of yourself, smart? Nope. Artist? I don't care. Fighter? Meh. Handsome? I just told you that you look homeless.''

''Uhuh, uhuh, yes, yes sure. Anyways, let me get out my sketchbook..!'' Ink looks inside his scarf. Oddly enough a lot fitted in that scarf for such little space it gives.

''You weren't even listening.'' Error murmurs and watched realisation hit Ink, ''You alright..?'' Ink smiles scary.

''Ahaha... I think... I... I might've lost my sketchbook. Is this real? Is this really the hill I'm dying on?'' Ink slaps his face a few times, ''Yep, this is the hill I'm dying on.''

Error laughs at how pathetic he sounds. ''Really? You're devastated by just losing some sketchbook?''

''NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, IF SOMEONE FINDS IT AND OPENS IT THEY'LL THINK I DRAW NAKED PEOPLE! I DON'T! I NEED TO DRAW THE BODY FIRST AND THEN ADD THE CLOTHES, HOW ELSE DO I DRAW THE CLOTHES!?'' Ink shrieks in frustration and panic. ''Be right back, just gonna drown myself in Oceantale.'' He changes from mood real quick.

Error didn't get the whole drawing stuff and mostly didn't care. Though seeing Ink that frantic about something... He might have a soft spot for him.

''Calm down, god you don't need to drown yourself over that.'' Error got up, ''Just retract your steps. You probably left it somewhere and forgot.''

''Right!'' Ink says, ''Pff, you know me well.''

''No I don't.'' Error protests quickly, he didn't know why he got so offended about that. Maybe he does pay a lot of attention to Ink's habits, just a bit. ''You forgetting something is probably the first thing everyone knows about you.''

''Hey I was complimenting you, why are you getting defensive all of the sudden?''

''Just rethink where you have left your sketchbook.'' Error replies, turning his head around like he didn't care. 

''I PROBABLY LEFT IT AT BLUE'S HOUSE! QUICK!'' Ink grabs Error by the wrist but he flinches his arm forcefully and Ink let him go. ''Ow, sorry. In the moment.'' Ink opens the portal but didn't enter, he turned to Error and asked. ''Are you coming?''