''You'd be dead from my hand.''

Little whispers told tales of the other world, he listened content and desired to reach that world. Yet destiny is cruel it held him onto his world, unable to do anything he watched from the sidelines.

Knowing one's fate, their end. The whispers gradually became less as he filled his vials, silently he said them goodbye and wished to see them the next day. Though some never answered again. Yet their mark on the world never fades, The Multiverse doesn't forget.

-

Dream felt the warmth of happiness in his chest as he approached UnderSwap. Everything has gone back to normal.

Dream felt overjoyed concerning that as he felt responsible for the massacre of their world. They had done so much for Dream and he couldn't even protect their world... What title is 'protector' if you can't fend for them?

Dream never wanted to experience that pain again, he had to get stronger to protect their fickle of hope, something so precious and fragile. He couldn't let that fire be blown out by the outside world.

Dream exhaled to relax himself, being lost in his thoughts won't do anything. He held onto his gift for Swap Sans, Dream would love to get one for Papyrus too but he knows that he doesn't want anything and only gets upset if you get anything. So Dream will honour his wish.

He teleported in and he quickly saw the Christmas decorations up and the tree had more gifts under than normal.

The rabbit girl offered Dream a greeting and he responded with 'happy holidays.' The people remembers Dream, Dream felt warm and fuzzy about that, something was so very familiar concerning that.

Dream proceeds to walk to Swap Papyrus and Sans's house, politely knocking on the door and waiting for a response.

He heard some shouting inside but it wasn't directed at Dream as he heard someone shout, 'Papyrus.'

Slowly but surely someone opens the door and there stood a taller figure wearing an orange sweater, black shorts and some red sneakers.

He lets Dream inside and quickly notices Swap Sans rush into the room and jumps into a quick embrace.

''Dream you made it! You didn't want to miss the tacos and burritos.'' Dream nods more out of pity than excitement, he glances at Papyrus who looked relaxed even at that mention.

He must be used to Swap's cooking to look so relaxed, ''Ah, should I help you with cooking?''

''Nope! The Supreme Sans has it all covered!'' He places his hand on his chest and put his head up high, ''You'll melt when you taste my cooking!''

Papyrus went and sat on the couch while Swap Sans went back to the kitchen. Dream took a moment to look around, the decor is lacking, though that's no issue. There are some lights hung up, vertically.

There were some wrapped gifts on the table so Dream placed his too. ''Where's Ink?'' Dream asks as he took a double check around the living room.

''He came running in and noticed the gifts and ran out of the house as quickly.''

''I see.'' Dream says as someone enters the house without knocking.

''Speak of the devil.'' Papyrus sighed, and a rummage of gifts was placed on the table.

''I MADE IT!'' Ink shouts exhausted, ''I've been searching through the whole doodlesphere only to find it hidden in my scarf.'' He lets out a frustrated whine. ''You won't understand how surreal it was.'' He says in a tiny voice.