𝙏𝙒𝙊

[play the song when I tell y'all to don't be hard headed.]

•

  I carefully slid on my shoes while fixing my black hoodie.

I looked into my mirror dusting my black cargos off. Damn, I looked good, I thought to myself while smiling at myself in the mirror.

I went home early, feeling like I was being a burden to Nía.

Shrugging the thoughts off I looked at my phone getting a text from Nía saying her and Miri were on the way.

They were supposed to be on the way 1 hour ago.

Happy that my dad wasn't home yet my mom had given me at least 100 dollars for the mall.

Nía was bringing rich along and I knew that would leave me and him alone with each other.

At least that would give me a chance to try and get close with him again.

No, respect his space I can't rush this.

A honk knocked me right out of my not that deep thoughts. I quickly grabbed my tote bag and shades before scurrying down the stairs like a rat.

I waved goodbye to my mom watching her smile slightly as I shut the door.

Sometimes I actually feel like Nía knows what she's doing because why am I sitting in the front.

Forget rich I wanted to sit next to my friend.

Yes I am using her as a reason not to be in the front.

I know right now that I look like I'm on a roller coaster the way I'm gripping my door right now.

Yes, I know how awkward I am, but god I'm having an emotional roller coaster and why isn't he playing any music.

I could see him sitting back deep into the seat steering with one hand and the other stroking his chin like he was thinking.