𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊

[Enjoy This flashback.]

༒   Detrick why the hell do you have that Mass Murderer in our home!" My mom yelled at my father who obviously wasn't listening to her

  Detrick why the hell do you have that Mass Murderer in our home!" My mom yelled at my father who obviously wasn't listening to her.

He called me down into the garage to fix on the car my Uncle drove in recklessly that was hanging on by a string.

She was right, he killed thousands of people just because of some gang.

To be real there was no way of getting out, you either Die or carry it on to your children which is why I know so much.

"Samara ain' I tell you tah shut the hell up? He my fuckin' brother n' this my house." My father yelled slamming his hand down on the car making me and my Mom jump.

All she did was swallow and a tear ran down her cheek, but no matter how much he scared her she never would shut up.

"This ain't no house it's a hotel for criminals, you have a 10 year old daughter and a 14 year old son in this house he could-," before she could finish he pushed her to the ground.

She was right, well half until she was cut off. My uncle would do anything for money he would try to kill my dad if he could.

I wanted to do something, but she told me to never interfere or he would hurt me worse than he hurts her.

She stood back up sending a slap across his face, this went on for a while till she walked away to go sit with Nía who didn't know shit about shit.

"Hand me that screw driver." He said, looking at me as if I was the one who beat the shit out of him.

He hit hard, but she hit even harder.

I nodded giving him the tool and going back to where I was sitting.

I sometimes looked up to my mom even though she was as fucked up as my dad, she was better than him at almost every single thing.

That's why he hated her so much, that's why he puts so much strain on her.

I don't get it, if you hate her so much why marry her and promise her your life when all you do is cheat and fight, lie.