𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

[Enjoy, play when told to.]

༒   I don't know why he had thought I didn't know what he was doing from the get go

I don't know why he had thought I didn't know what he was doing from the get go.

[Go ahead and play.]

I smiled lifting my hand to run it up his back slowly then moving down to grip the rim of the back of his underwear.

"Can I?" I said softly watching him look over his shoulder shyly.

"Yes..yes sir."

I hummed snatching them down immediately going to feeling on both of his shiny freckles cheeks.

I smiled before landing one hard smack onto his ass.

He slipped up letting out a slight whine then covering his mouth quickly.

"No, yo ass finna lemme hear allat."
I said, watching him slowly lift his hand and then move it up to grip the sheets.

Lil nigga was ready for anything.

My smile never left my face when I leaned down kissing him on the lips then making my way to his hole.

When I stopped I watched him arch deeper u under me with eagerness.

For a virgin he shole do know what he doin.

"Why don't you spread it fa me?" Both of his hands palmed either ass cheek and spread them as much as they could go.

My thumb lightly traced the outside, I looked up to see his reaction and noticed he had bit his lip.

No more playin'.

Kissing it, I went to licking it already.

I couldn't lie he tasted good now I hate to even whoop him.