𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

[Enjoy.]

༒   I sat on the couch, the pictures of me and Donnie sat messily on the table as I stared down at them and the small notes I found in the pot also

   I sat on the couch, the pictures of me and Donnie sat messily on the table as I stared down at them and the small notes I found in the pot also.

THE NOTES READ
|

Money for Drays drop off.

Time and where to pick up the meds.

Send the pictures when you're done.

I couldn't even believe what I was seeing or even believe what Miri's uncle just confessed to me, I haven't ever felt this watched in my life.

When I first picked the pictures up they all looked as if they were taken so close by or maybe even right next to Me or Donnie.

Then again I expected nothing less from him.

The door opening took me out of my thoughts, I knew it was Miri because I heard the loud music while I was thinking.

"Man yo ass trippin." He said, holding his phone up to his ear while he made his way into the house and I sat in the dark like an old Tyler Perry movie.

When he fully made it in he cut on the outside light then the switch next to it for the lights in the living room.

He turned around and jumped, "Baby Whatchu still doin' up.." His words came to a stop once he looked down at the table and at me again.

There were dried up tears on my face and my hand had been wrapped up because there was more than one scratch on my hand from the vase.

"Manny, lemme expl-," Before he could finish I sniffed and went ahead and blurted it out because I was tired of sitting in the dark and waiting for the perfect moment to ask the question.

"Miri why were you gone for so long?" I asked, sitting up and relaxing my elbows on my knees.

He didn't even hang the phone up till now. "Manny I was jus handin' sumn wit Rio n droppin' Tay off."