𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓

[Enjoy.]

༒   I dragged myself into work today for no reason at all, I could've stayed home

   I dragged myself into work today for no reason at all, I could've stayed home.

Kind of glad I didn't, I was still afraid to be there even though Miri's uncle had left before either of us had woken up.

Not saying my day was completely bad though.

There was about 7 fights, 3 altercations and 2 people fucking in the bathroom and Nala has me falling out from laughing all day.

"No, but girl I still don't get how your mama had a 13 inch dildo in her drawer?" I said confused as fuck, as to what Nala, my 'new friend' was talking about. She's always bringing these type of things up out of nowhere.

"Bruh ion know fa real my mama had told me she like cold slaw on ha backkk..." She said, laughing and wheezing while out of breath and I did the same.

I don't know why she's telling me all of her Moms business, but it was funny as hell so why stop.

She paused and put the towel down on the counter that she was pretending to clean, the towel wasn't even wet at all.

"Broooo you know Marcel? The darkskin ugly nigga?" She said, pointing her long pink acrylics while looking at me and squinting.

I nodded, fixing the things on the tables before looking back up at her.

"Yuh Thas my brother, but he told me that some nigga rolled up on him...but bitch he threatened him then let him grab his dick." She said, confused making me jerk my neck back.

The hell, who the fuck would do something like that and why would you threaten someone and let them grab your junk.

Its some crazy ass people out here.

"He was jus gettin' some weed n' shit n ole dude jus said some shit...'my nigga' type shit." She admitted shrugging and rolling her eyes.

I knew that bothered her shit I would've been bothered by that too, there's no way I'm crazy enough to do something like that.