𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

[Enjoy pretties.]

༒  I could hear dishes getting thrown around and yelling coming from down stairs

I could hear dishes getting thrown around and yelling coming from down stairs.

There's nothing I can do, I just need to leave, no matter what place anything is better than here.

I picked up only my phone and charger hoping Nía would be home.

Sometimes I hate asking her for things and her never knowing the reason.

Then again, she was the only person I could count on there was no hope for anybody else.

After yesterday with me and Miri I hope he wouldn't be coming out of his room any time soon.

Don't lie to yourself you know you want him to come out of that room or shit u go in.

What? I'm not about to argue with myself right now I need to leave.

I opened my door peaking my head out first to look down stairs to see the back of my dads drunken head laying lazily on the couch.

I'll just walk right out.

I sped down the stairs not even giving him a bit of a glance before I heard my mom drop a spoon in the kitchen.

Her head turned quickly as her face already wore a sad look knowing what I was trying to do "I'm so sorry." She mouthed.

You clumsy whore.

I swallowed before just taking a step before hearing him drop the bear onto the table "where you u think u goin? Huh?"

I sighed trying my best to run to the door hearing my mom yell no.

He grabbed the back of my shirt making me fall right to the floor, I looked up at him then to my mom who was sitting there crying and watching.

Useless.

I scratched his arm and he flinched throwing me back onto the ground forcing me to let out a breath of air.