𝙏𝙀𝙉

[Enjoy.]

༒  I groaned, staring up at the roof in defeat

I groaned, staring up at the roof in defeat. If you're wondering what "defeat." I'm talking about just wait.

All damn day I was trying so hard to make Miri angry at me, just because I wanted to see him actually mad.

He's so patient with me though.

So, nothings working basically and every since that club he's been treating me like an angel.

No that's not bad at all, but I want that premium treatment again.

He'd also asked me if I wanted to meet his friends and I said yes of course, they sound like nice people from the way he speaks of them.

Most of them used him for free tattoos.

Also, another thing I loved watching him tattoo.

How deep he was into it made me blush I don't even know why, something about him being so focused.

He's so pretty.

Ohhhh my man my man my man.

I'm overjoyed, but making him mad was my number one priority.

"Manny, my frens hur put yo some pants on n c'mon." I sat up shaking my head to his words because who's about to put some pants on.

"Nope, your shirt's big anyways they won't see anything."

I watched his smile and suck his tooth before nodding and pointing for me to go down stairs.

I was getting to him.

Once I made it down stairs there were two guys sitting on the couch with space between them.

Miri can up behind me placing his big hand in the small of my back and guided my closer to them.

"Introduce yo self." He said choking on a laugh knowing I was nervous.