𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀

[Enjoy.]

༒   Tired wasn't even the word for it, work had been a mess

  Tired wasn't even the word for it, work had been a mess.

People were already snapping at me as if I had the patience for that stuff, I literally just got here.

I did make a work friend, her name was chasidy she was really funny.

I was inside since chasidy was the one that had to close up after she got done cleaning, waiting for either Nía or Miri to pick me up, I waited inside with Marcel who kept me company for like the whole day.

After Miri finished tattoos he would speed his ass anywhere to get me.

He didn't even work here all he did was wait for me, he was really nice even though I only saw a friend in him and he looked at me as if he want to put something in me.

"Well no, my boyfriend isn't THAT crazy." I laughed, throwing my jacket on knowing it had to be cold as heck outside.

Trust me, The older black lady in me told me it was cold as hell when I stuck my hand out the door.

"I'm tellin' you bruh dude jus rolled up n'...had a gun on em." He paused in the middle of the sentence as if there was more.

Just as I was about to ask what really happened I heard a honk.

Miri.

I told him to stop all that honking, but he said I didn't move fast enough when he texted me to come out and that was only one time.

Marcel got up too, walking me to the door and opening it, walking to the car this time.

Oh he really wants to find out if he's going to live or die.

I made my way to the car, Miri got out and opened the door for me, his eyes sticky looked at Marcel who made eye contact with him.

Giving Miri a small peck before I jumped in and let him shut the door so I could cut the heat up.

Passenger prince finna listen to jhene' aiko.