𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

[Enjoy.]

.

.

.

༒   Yesterday was so

Yesterday was so...I don't even have the words, but it was literally breath taking I didn't think Miri even loved me that much yet.

It was so overwhelming that I cried for like half of the day, him being extra when it wasn't even my birthday yet.

It's today, we had the house to ourselves because I told Nía I had a surprise for Miri and she instantly knew what I meant so now she's at a friends house.

I would be giving myself to him for the whole day, and he could do anything.

"Manny how come Yeen came n got yo breakfa-," I heard from down the hall, to now the door where Miri stood froze staring directly at my naked body.

I didn't know what to do this was my first time actually trying to be sexy so I sat on the end of the bed butt ass naked.

"Manny?" His eyebrows furrowed while stepping into the room slowly, eyeing me up and down as if I was some type of prey.

My mind was scrambled, "Miri." I said, smiling softly then getting up and making my way to him.

I took my hand running ut down his chest all while looking into his eyes.

I was definitely ready, I trusted him.

"Manny...is you sure?" He asked, with care it make me blush almost how worried he was for me.

I knew exactly what I wanted and he knew that too I don't know why he's acting as if I'm fragile like a piece of glass or something.

I was probably gonna tap out 1 hour in.

Miri has the stamina of 10 horses

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm not just doing this for you I'm doing it for me too." It was true, I was tired of those between the buns sex only.

Time to take that 12 inches or more? I don't know I forgot after that day at the club.

I'm already about to tap out.