Foreword

Gather around kids, it's story time.

So apparently when the first movie came out there was a lot of merchandise. One such thing was a game called The Secret Life of Pets Home Before Dinner. A very simple game and very easy to learn in my opinion, it's one of those games where you created the board pretty much through the use of tiles. Think dominos. A two player game, the objective was clear. If you were playing as Max, you just had to go home. If you are Snowball, your job was to make sure Max has a hard time getting home and overall being a nuisance.

When I found out about this game, I told myself I was going to get it one way or another. I said that about a bunch of TSLOP merch as well. However, I never had enough money and by the time I did I couldn't find the blasted stuff. I was crushed and for many years I had to live without this stuff. But I held on to the hope that one day I would find it again.

Enter Amazon.

Back in November, I realized I had to do some Christmas shopping. I wanted to get it done early. However I can't drive (yes I can't drive get over it) and I did not want to walk alone in the streets of my crazy hometown. So I sat back and thought to myself perhaps I should try Amazon. I don't really like online shopping but I was desperate. Still cautious though, I did a little test where I bought something and if I liked the whole process that Amazon does I would get the Christmas shopping done. As for the item, I don't know how but I recalled that there were comics for TSLOP. I found them and bought the volume 1 issue. Got it and freaking loved it by the way and I went to Amazon to buy more stuff.

A week after I got my Christmas shopping done, I checked out Amazon again. This was around the time I was vibing in TSLOP vibes. I haven't the slightest clue why but I guess I was tired of searching stores and being disappointed but I bought fifty dollars worth of TSLOP merch. This included the dvd for TSLOP 2, the novelizations of the first and second movie, a bunch of the little figurines they had and the infamous Home Before Dinner game.

I managed to get all of this except for the book on the second movie (they freaking lost it) and I was happy with everything I got. I swiftly learned how to play Home Before Dinner cuz it was easy to learn despite the reviews. One day I had the game out and the figurines out as well when I thought of just doing a little game like the ones I did when I was younger and constantly played with my toys. The result of that little game is what inspired this book. The most hilarious and unbelievable stuff featured in this book happened in the game except for scenes with Daisy and Rooster since I'm still trying to get their figurines and thus they didn't participate in the game. But hey now they're in the book!

I hope you guys enjoy and I will see you all later, bye!