𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶

𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯

——————–——–

——————–——–

I don't remember how I got home. I had a terrible hangover and a terrible headache. The only thing was, I was in a taxi in the morning, dressed in the wrong clothes. When I sobered up a bit, I realised they weren't my clothes, they weren't women's clothes at all. But I didn't want to go back to Gerard's flat. It was clear from my condition that I had done something terribly embarrassing. But I would have to list myself and write to him. My car is still in the car park and my stuff is in his flat.

I'm scared to go downstairs, because my parents have obviously noticed the absence of the car outside the house and me in my room. Not that they were strict, just that my mother was overprotective towards me. My father always scolded her for that, saying that she didn't give me the freedom to live my life. And now that I've graduated from school, I'm thinking about where to go. Of course, the first option is medical school. Monserrat always said that one day I would replace her, but everyone always laughed about it.

I got out of bed and got into the bathtub and almost fainted from what was looking at me. All swollen, shaggy and with my make-up smeared all over me I looked scary. I need to resuscitate my face as a matter of urgency. I take great care of my skin. Just a year ago I got rid of my teenage acne and with it my skin complexes. I don't want to go back to the days when everyone was harassing me about my skin at all.

Having finished, I quickly changed my clothes and put my hair back together. It was my mother's day off, so it was just the two of us. Dad was supposed to leave on a business trip to Hungary this morning and I was supposed to see him off, but I overslept because of my night out.

- Good morning Mum," I went down to the kitchen and kissed her on the cheek before sitting down on the table.
Mum was checking the reports on her tablet and just nodded at me. Of course she's not always this busy, it's just that work is busy at the moment and she's working twice as hard. Which my dad doesn't like. He's quite a respected man in Barcelona and beyond, and he's suggested many times that Mum shouldn't work, but take a holiday. Of course Mum didn't like it, she was used to people working, regardless of their affluence, that's how she was brought up in the Soviet Union.

- Gerard stopped by," Mum poured me some tea and put a fruit bowl on the table. - He didn't look like much," I snorted, taking a bite of an apple. - Dropping off your car and things you young lady forgot. But I'm glad you two are finally getting along.

I mentally groaned. My mother had always dreamed in places that I would one day marry Gerard. Explaining to her that it wasn't possible was very difficult. Ever since we were kids our parents had been talking about it, which led to the fact that we couldn't stand each other from a young age. For me, he is too arrogant. But I kept quiet, not wanting to spoil my mother's moment of joy, because she didn't swear at me at all.

It had been two weeks since Gerard's birthday and my embarrassment. We hadn't seen each other, and everything was cool. I came to pick up my dad at the airport, only late. My former 'girlfriends' tried to ruin my life again. I'm not a football fan, but I'm a Barcelona fan. But my 'girlfriends' were real money hunters. One time I bought into their desire to go to a match and I went out of my way to write to Mikael to get them tickets. Bottom line, one of them almost ruined the relationship of one of Gerard's friends. I was terribly embarrassed and after that I completely forgot who they were. Now I have no friends. Maybe that's a good thing, because I can devote myself entirely to my studies.

When I met my dad, I jumped on his neck. I loved him very much, regardless of our differences. And when he left, I couldn't wait for him to come back. We walked to my car, talking about everything. On the way out, Dad bought Mum a bouquet of flowers and a cake for her tea. It's not a big tradition of ours. So, we had dinner and discussed the promotion of my sister Natalie's husband.

I felt bad. In the morning, I woke up feeling like I was going to throw up. In the ten minutes I spent snuggled up to the toilet, I had time to wish about everything I had eaten yesterday. My malaise woke my parents up and they put me back to bed and helped me wash my face.

- I'm the one who didn't look at the expiry date! It expired just the day before yesterday.

My mother threw away all the leftover dessert and urged me to stay on bed rest. Well, I didn't really resist, but what else am I supposed to do? Naturally just rest.

But the next day the nausea recurred, and another day later. My parents got worried and on the fourth day they called the doctor.

- Had you eaten anything? - I shook my head. - How long have you had this nausea?

- Five days.

- Any drowsiness, fatigue?

- Yes.

- Can I talk to you for a minute? - The doctor turned to my parents, and they looked at him strangely and nodded.

Later, my mum came back to my room with three pregnancy tests and I stared at her like she was a fool. It definitely couldn't be, because it just couldn't!

- Baby, let's just check.

She squeezed my hand, urging me to calm down and do it. I walked to the bathroom, ready to die.

I try to update and keep you in suspense! please leave reviews or stars) //