𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑺𝑰𝑿

𝑪𝑹𝑼𝑬𝑳 𝑷𝑬𝑶𝑷𝑳𝑬

——————–——–

——————–——–

I sighed wearily as Mum and Anto showed me another dress. We'd been walking around wedding salons for hours at a time for the past week, and as much as I wanted the perfect wedding, I was getting nauseous. And it's not because I'm pregnant at all. All the dresses I tried on were too small in the waist. It literally brought me to tears.

We're getting married in a month. It's probably best because I'm not bloated like a balloon yet.

- Can we open a window? - I asked with a tortured look. - I feel like I'm suffocating.

At this point I was jealous of Gerard. Firstly, he didn't have to sit for hours a day and watch your body turn into a balloon and you just can't fit into what seemed to be your size. Secondly, he was held back less because of the wedding as he has training and the Championships ahead of him.

He was really lucky.

- Of course, of course," the boutique receptionist clapped nearby.

Antonella handed me a glass of water and stroked me gently on the back. We had grown closer lately and she helped me with everything. I could even call her my friend, but it was too soon for that. Still, I asked her to be my maid of honor.

- I guess we'd better call it a day, we'll continue the day after tomorrow.

Mum gave the dresses we tried on to the consultant and asked her to put aside what we might keep.

- I still have to meet Montserrat and pick up your sister tomorrow.

- I think we'll sit in a cafe some more? - The Argentinean girl suggested.

- Yes, of course.

Mum said goodbye to us and went about her business. I was grateful to her. She took a leave of absence from work, and she's been flapping about my happiness.

I put on my sunglasses and got in the taxi. I realized how hard it is to be with a celebrity.

We sat down at a table by the window and ordered lunch. The waiter took our order and left, and we started discussing what boys were like when we were kids. I was really interested to know more about their life story. They were a wonderful couple and their love story is like a fairy tale.

- What about you and Gérard? - Antonella asked curiously as she sipped her cocktail.

I wondered what was the best memory to tell?

I have many moments with Gerard, and lately there have been more and more. He takes me on dates, gives me gifts and compliments me. This guy is trying to make our lives better and I'm grateful to him. I no longer have that disgruntled girl inside me, I've matured. I guess we're becoming friends.