𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑬𝑵

𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑷𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺
——————–——–—

"–You come up, smiling and just hugging, You are very glad that we love. "

——————–——–

——————–——–

Everything fell into place when the couple found out they were expecting twins. It seemed impossible to find happier people than them. Before he left for the training camp, Gerard had been cheering his wife on and trying not to put too much strain on her, because now she was carrying two children at the same time. 
Everyone in the team was happy for them, especially Leo, who won half of the bet.

Gerard had just arrived after training when he noticed Melissa not carrying the heavy bags.

- Darling, I told you not to lift the heavy things! - He took the outstretched bags and headed for the front door. - If you'd left them in the car, I'd have come and sorted them out.

- I'm sorry, I'm just so tired today," she opened the door and took a seat on the couch in the hallway. - I still have to pack your bag.

She was immediately sad.

Melissa was sad that they would be away from each other while they packed. Seeing the change in his wife's mood Gerard squatted down in front of her, taking her hands.

- Hey, it's only for the duration of the training camp," he squeezed her hands. - Especially since I'll be calling three times every day. And if you get bored, invite the girls or parents over.

- Yeah, you're right.

Mel tried not to think about it. All day she cleaned, ironed and packed her husband's things. Now she would be alone for a long time. Since she had been together with Gérard, Melissa was not used to being alone. Now she was standing at the airport to say goodbye to him and she was crying.

The scene moved Gerard to tears. He adored his wife and always talked about her. She looked so sweet now that he couldn't resist a sweet smile and a hug.

- If we make it to the quarter finals, you will come, okay? - With a sob, she smiled.

Gerard had forbidden her to come because she was pregnant, but to make sure his sweet princess wasn't sad, he made concessions.

- Hey, Piqué," shouted Sergio Ramos. - 'Get off your lovely wifey and get your arse on the plane. I'm freezing, waiting for you!

The couple laughed and Gerard kissed her one last time before walking over to a grumbling Sergio.

Melissa thought she would sit and mope at home watching the championships, but it didn't go that way at all. The girl's father had fallen ill and was not feeling well, so she moved into her old house to look after him. Pablo still went to work and took care of company business, but he devoted every evening to his family. In the evenings he would walk in the park with his wife and daughter, watch his son-in-law's matches and cheer for the national team, call his children and grandchildren and do charity work.

- Grandfather, when are you coming? - Lucy asked her grandfather.

- Darling, you know your grandfather, he's very busy! - Maria answered for her husband and kissed him on the head.

- How are they doing? - Natalia asked, referring to her sister and her husband.

- Melissa is talking to him now.

Every time Gerard called she had a smile on her face again and talked to him until late at night, completely forgetting that the football player had a regime.

- Today my dad and I went cot shopping! Can you imagine the cashier...

To be honest, Gerard wasn't listening to her. He admired her and missed her very much, the poor companions were tired of hearing about what pram or new toy Melissa had bought for the nursery.

Melissa fell silent when she realised that someone else was calling Gerard.

- Honey, sorry, it's Andreas," she looked a little embarrassed. - I have to hurry, I guess I can dive for dinner.

- Yeah sure, run along.

- Love you!

She smiled sadly at the phone, unsuspecting. Poor