𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯

𝑾𝑬𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑪𝑯

——————–——–

His eyes are the light of distant comets Her love is a moment, but how to repeat?

——————–——–

I always knew this day would come, but I didn't think it would be so soon.

I was woken early in the morning to get ready. The last few days had been hard, everyone seemed to be going crazy, even Gerard. I've been on my own, although it may be because of the injections the doctor gave me, when Gerard went to complain that I was stressing too much. I'm not resenting him, it's purely out of self-interest after all.

I still haven't seen my engagement ring. I had an engagement ring. It was the most ordinary piece of jewellery, but it was my favourite for everything.

Gerard slept in his old flat with Leo, while Antonella and Natalia stayed with me in our house. It was unaccustomed to sleeping without him. I mean, in his sleep Gerard could easily throw his legs over me or put his arms around me. Logically I should do all that, but it seemed to be the other way around.

Several girls walked around me and turned me into a princess. Gerard's family took the responsibility of hosting this wedding at their own expense, although my dad insisted that he help too. I'm blogalar to them for all of this.

- Oh my God, you won't believe it! - Rocutio burst into the bedroom with phone in hand. - Look what Leo sent me.

I took the outstretched phone and stared at the screen. There was Gerard trying to ask my nieces how I was, and when he got caught he pretended that nothing had happened and he wasn't worried at all. I smiled.

- The cameraman is on his way up, so you can grab a bite to eat and then get ready to move on.

My mum made us a big breakfast and made me eat it all, while she ran off to get the flowers. They want to make it a memorable day for me.

During the preparations, I didn't notice that it was already lunchtime and we had to leave soon for the registration. It will be in the winery of a friend of my father's, who was happy to provide us with a place when he found out that little Meli was getting married.

I was sitting alone in the room waiting when my mobile phone rang. It was Anto's number and I frowned, wondering what had happened.

- Hello, Anto, what's wrong?

But it wasn't my girlfriend who answered me at all.

- Hi honey, how are you?

- GERAR?! - my eyes widened. - How did you get Antonella's phone? - he grinned.