Chapter 9.

Next morning you woke up at 6am to get ready. You out on your new dress which was a little short but still good for work. I think.... You put on your makeup, did your hair and did all of the thing before leaving for work.

When you got to the office it was around 8am just in time. You got to your office and started working. You had some papers to finish from yesterday so you did that.

"Hello hard-working girl." Donna said walking into your office.
"Hi to you to Donna." You said giving her a little smile

"Wanna get some coffee?" She asked looking exhausted. "I would love that."

"So you had a long night huh?" You asked as you took a sip of your coffee. "My god. The longest." She exhaled leaning back in her chair. "This kid is just constantly up. She doesn't sleep like ever!" She said talking about her daughter Sally. She's just 3 months and as I see a real pain in the ass.

"I'm sure it will be different as she grows older." You said giving her a little smile. I hope so, i really hope so Sophia." "It will be fine, you'll see."

After the coffee break you got back to your office getting back to your work. "This is so exhausting." You said to yourself leaning in your chair. This work is just so much.

After 10 minutes you heard a knock on your door to the office. "Yeah. Come in." You said looking at the door. In came a women who said the boss will like to see you now. Wow. What a gentleman, sending other women to come ask for me. But ok, he probably has alot if work himself.

As you walked to the door of the office you got kinda nervous. But it was ok, you will be seeing him for the first time.

As you walked into his office you saw a really tall, strong men looking out of the office window that covered the whole office wall. Just like in every romance movie where the assistant gets to date a ultra hot boss. Anyways...

"Hello, I'm Sophia Ganza. I just got employed here." You said with a shaky voice. Fuck. He can see i'm nervous.

"Hello, my name is Ethan." He said turning around and gosh was he hot. Wait Ethan? Ethan was his name? Omg. I just need to forget about that douchebag from highschool. Not now Sophia. Don't bring those memories. Just not now.

"You ok Sophia." He asked being really close to you now. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine thank you." You said trying to hide the blushing on you cheeks. He smirked and laugh a little before changing the subject.

"Please sit down." He said showing you to the couch in his office. "Thank you." You said following him

As you sat across him you started going thru all the buisiness ideas and company rules.
"And the last one is, you need to dress respectful." He said looking you up and down. "Is this not good enough?" You asked looking at him confused. "No it's even more than good." He said smirking at you. After an hour later you were finally done and was about to leave. "Thank you for having me here today." You said opening the door. "It was my pleasure." He siad closing the door behind you.

As you left the work that day, all that you could think about was how he was so similar to Ethan from the highschool. But it can't be him, it just can't.