Chapter 11.

"Are you for real?" You asked Donna. "Yeap. She actually said that." She said referring to her daughter.
"Donna she's really young. She didn't even say who she loved more." You said trying to convince her that her daughter didn't do anything wrong.
"Soph, her first fucking word was dada." She said taking a sip if her coffee, clearly upset. "Donna, you can not be for real right now. She said dada. Yeah. You should be happy that she even said anything. She's only four months." "Yeah, but that doesn't give her right to say dada as her fucking first word." She said trying ti convince you that her daughter did something wrong.
"You know what. You should be thankful her first word wasn't 'fuck'. I mean as much as you say it, I wouldn't be surprised." You said laughing while drinking the coffee you and Donna got this morning.

You didn't go to the cafe from last night. For obvious reasons. Why is Ethan even here? I mean this town isn't even close to where he lived. As you were comforting Donna. She can be a real drama queen. But who am I to judge her. I'm almost 28 years old without husband, or even a boyfriend for that matter. I mean there's this situation I'm in and I still haven't Donna anything. I know she knows there was something, but right now the drama with her daughter 'loving her dad more' is absolutely more important. I can't be in a relationship with my boss. I just can't. It's wrong. If we weren't in this situation I would have already been with Ethan, but now...

"Are you ready to head to the office?" Donna said making you stop thinking about Ethan and all of the other things you might miss in your life. "Yeah. Let's go." You said taking your jacket from the chair.
"I still can't believe that little girl said dada as her first word." "Donna stop. I'm gonna lose my mind if you say that one more time."

In the office it was pretty quiet. Until one of the workers came to you office. "Miss Sophia, boss said he needed you in his office." And with that she just left. Fuck. Not now. I'm not ready for this.
You came to his office door and didn't bother knocking. You needed to clear this out now. Before it all becomes more complicated. As you came inside you didn't see Ethan anywhere. "Hello?" You asked and right then he came from behind you and pinned you to the wall, kissing you. It surprised you, but what surprised you more was your reaction. You didn't pull away, you actually kissed him harder than yesterday. After a while you both pulled away. "Hi." He said in his deep voice. "What are we doing." Realisation hit you as you took a seat in front of his desk. "Sophia, please. I don't think I can be without you." He said stepping in front of you. "Ethan this is all just so complicated. I can't. You're my boss." You putting you head into you hands. "Sophia I'm begging you. Can you please give us a chance. From the moment you walked into my office the first time you came here... I fell in." He stopped for a bit. "I liked you since then." He finished his sentence.
"Ethan I don't know. It's really complicated." You said still not looking at him. That's when you realised he was doing something. You looked up and he was getting on his knees in front of you. "Please Sophia. I'm begging you." He said taking your hands. "Ethan, what are you doing?" You said completely in shock. Right now there's a men on his knees for you and before him you only had one boyfriend who let's say. Wasn't the best.
"I'm begging you to give me a chance." Ethan said. "What will everyone think?" "Who gives a fuck what anyone would think. If you want this and I want this we can do anything." He said looking you deeply in your eyes just waiting for you to say if it's okay.
"Fine. I'll give us a chance. But we don't need to say anything at the work yet. Okay?" You said and before he could answer he kissed you passionately. You didn't want the kiss to end ever. He was really kind and lets not even mention how good looking he is. He's the right match.

"Meet me today in the cafe next to the flower shop." It was okay since it was a five minute walk from work. "Okay." You said sitting up and kissing him on the cheek before going to the door. Before you could open it Ethan stepped in front of you hugging you tightly. "Thank you Sophia." He said letting go. "Mhmm." You said coming forward for him to kiss you since he was 6'2 and you were just 5'5 so it was kinda hard for you to kiss him without having him to lean down.
He chuckled and kissed you before opening the door.

The rest of the day went pretty fast and you could only think about Ethan and your date after. You didn't even realise that it was an hour past the working hours. You hurried and packed quickly, afraid that Ethan has already left because you weren't there. "No, no, no.." you said quickly putting your jacket on and run down the huge steps that were leading to the main lobby and the main entrance of the building. As you left thru the door you wanted to start running to the cafe, but something stopped you.

"You going so fast?" Someone said behind you and you knew exactly who it was. As you turned around there he was leaning on the wall of the building. "You waited for me?" You said coming closer to him. "Yeah. Ready to go?" He said putting a small kiss on your lips. "Yes, sir." You said making him chuckle. "I love that nickname."

In the cafe you were just casually talking and getting to know each other. "Hey can I ask you a weird question?" You asked making him look confused. "I'm sorry if what's you favourite tipe of cheese is or what is your mothers favourite colour aren't weird enough, what can be weird question to you?" He asked laughing and drinking his coffee. "Mhm, how big is you.." you didn't finish the sentence before he said. "Eight inches." That made you almost kill yourself with a sip of coffee that you took not to ask the question to the end. "You okay darling?" He said smirking at you. "Mhm, yeah, yeah I am." You said.

At that moment the other Ethan walked into the cafe, probably his shift is starting now. Ethan probably noticed you were uncomfortable, the boss Ethan. "You okay darling?" He asked making your attention go straight to him again. "Yeah, yeah. Can we go now?" You said getting up from your chair. He didn't ask you anything and just left with you. When you came out he lead you to his car and started to drive you home.

"You okay Sophia?" He asked putting his arm on your tight. "Yeah, it's just a Ethan from high school. My first boyfriend." You said stopping. "Yeah my worker told me that you weren't really comfortable talking about you  high school experience." He said stopping for a bit. That's when you told him everything so that he understands why you wanted to left. Not like you needed to, because he didn't even ask you why you wanted to leave.

You came to you apartment, still in the car. You didn't feel good because seeing Ethan in rhos town was just too much. "Ethan I have a question." You said turning your head to look at him, only to find him already looking at you with eyes you couldn't explain. Full of love. "Do you wanna stay over, but just sleep?" "Yeah." He said getting ready to leave the car. "But you know just sleep." You said insuring him what you said. "Okay Sophia, it's okay. I just want to be close to you. I promise no funny business." He said taking a bag from his last seat. You looked at him with a smile confused. "What? You never know when you're gonna need a set of fresh clothes." He said taking your hand and walking with you to your apartment.

For the rest of the night you watched a film and cuddled. It was the best you have ever felt with any kind of male person. Ethan is really good person.