Just Do You.

Extremelyyyyy long chapters ahead.. i'm preparing for a big time skip lol.

1 Week Later:

Saige:

I walked through the airport to the designated section that me and Dre had planned to meet at, but as I looked around I didn't see him. Just then I felt my waist being pulled back to a figure causing for me to lightly laugh and shake my head.

"How was the flight ?" Dre asked after I hugged him back

"Long." I sighed before slightly stretching.

"I can smell." He joked while holding his nose. I smacked my teeth before pushing his shoulder causing for him to laugh

"Already getting my nerves." I told him and he flipped me off in return before wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

...............

Once we made it to his apartment, I immediately fell in love with the view, it was breathtaking. It reminded me of Ant's but with taller buildings and. ore lights of course. The apartment was very modern and surprisingly well decorated and clean.

"It smells really good, surprisingly." I told him causing for him to squint his eyes at me.

"Stay trying to be funny." He chuckled before sitting my suitcase down in his room. He gave me a quick tour of the place before we sat down in the living room.

"So be real, Why'd you fly me out ?" I asked before turning towards him.

"I just wanted to see you." He said cussing for me to tilt my head at him

"Plus we never really talked about what happened-"

"There we go." I interrupted

"Nah i'm not on that, I genuinely did miss your presence, and I wouldn't fly you all the way out here to use you." He told me before lightly mushing my head.

Just then his phone rang and I recognized the contact before he answered

"Yes Dominic." He answered referring to his little sister

"I'm hungry."

"Go into town like you do every other time." He told her

"I want Jamaican, and ma said it's too far of a trip. pleaseee Dre." She pleaded causing for him to smack his teeth

"I'll be there in a minute." He told her before they hung up.

"You wanna surprise her, she'd be happy to see you for some reason." He told me and I rolled my eyes before laughing

"Sure."

We drove into town before parking and walking the rest of the way to avoid traffic. He kept running into familiar faces and would have a genuine convo with everyone. Brooklyn was weird, you'd remember having a conversation with someone one day, and then they would lose their life the next and you'd never see them again.

"Are you hungry?" He asked as we got inside the place.

"I've never had this." I shrugged before making a small face

"Let me get three small orders of curry chicken with a side of fried plantain and Rasta Pasta on all three." Dre ordered

"Is that all ?" The man asked

"Can you add three tropical Rhythm drinks to it, and that's it." He finished.

After ordering he payed and we stepped aside to wait on the food.

"Me and Dominic get the same order every time, if you don't like it i'll get you something else." He told me

"Boy that's a waste of money, I could've just took a few bites from yours." I laughed